PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Bedard film review :Pats vs Bengals

Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't think it was a bad pass. I think it was just a bad route by Edelmen. Brady was throwing to the first down marker. I think Brady was thinking of a back shoulder throw to Edelmen at the first down marker but Edelmen rounded off the route and was two yards short of the first down marker. He was throwing to where he thought Edelmen would be and not where he ended up at..
A back shoulder out route with a defender on the inside? Sounds like a great idea if you want a pick.

To this day, Glass-IR Dowling takes the cake in the WTF category.
I would definitely rank him among the biggest busts. But not sure I would put him in the WTF category. That would be the likes of Tavon Wilson that where projected to be drafted very late, but taken in the second round. Ras-I was atleast projected as a high round draft pick.

They were 4-4, but point taken, 50. They haven't fared well so far this season on the road either. That's a bit scary, especially if we cannot get homefield in the playoffs.

4-4 and the AFCCG = 4-5.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back