PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Bears=overrated

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kdo5

Pro Bowl Player
Reaction score
I knew it all along. Grossman sucks, I'm sure many of us knew it. Whoever wins tonight is clearly the best team in the NFL.

Yup...this makes tonghts game even bigger. The victor of tonight is the best team in the NFL..

Scary..

skri65 said:
Yup...this makes tonghts game even bigger. The victor of tonight is the best team in the NFL..

Scary..
Whoever loses is second best.

And the Bears next 3 opponents:

Giants

Jets

Patriots

All on the road. The bears could go winless for a month.

After tonight there will be ZERO unbeaten teams in the NFL.

PATSNUTme said:
I hear ya. :rocker:

Bears = peaking too soon.
It's going to be tough going for the Bears, they are going to miss Mike brown big time.

Grossman just can't be trusted. They should let Griese start. This game was good too because it get Miami's 1 lucky win a year out of the way. Now they can lose to us in the rematch game.

Grossman just can't be trusted. They should let Griese start. This game was good too because it get Miami's 1 lucky win a year out of the way. Now they can lose to us in the rematch game.

I'm just still in a state of wonder how the Bears did this TWICE in one year. To not so good teams. I better not hear ONE MORE FREAKIN' WORD about "destiny" or the "'85 Bears" this year.

Pats Fanatic said:
Bears = peaking too soon.
It's going to be tough going for the Bears, they are going to miss Mike brown big time.
The same argument can be for the Pats. Don't get me wrong I enjoyed watching the Bears lose. But it was kind of like the Pats going down to Miami a couple years back and losing at the end. It's ahrd to say if they are overrated or if they jsut threw up a stinker.

Bella*chick said:
I'm just still in a state of wonder how the Bears did this TWICE in one year. To not so good teams. I better not hear ONE MORE FREAKIN' WORD about "destiny" or the "'85 Bears" this year.

With you, sister! :rocker:

PATSNUTme said:

i am with you !
and...Chicago is very overrated - yes, they are

MrBigglesWorth said:
The same argument can be for the Pats. Don't get me wrong I enjoyed watching the Bears lose. But it was kind of like the Pats going down to Miami a couple years back and losing at the end. It's ahrd to say if they are overrated or if they jsut threw up a stinker.

I find it very easy to say that the Bears peaked too early and are overrated. Hell, my wife said that about a month ago.

After next month, you'll get it to. ;)

Kdo5 said:
Whoever loses is second best.

even tho it's now the "morning after" you were 100% right in that pre-game comment. The Colts and Pats are 1--2 in the NFL with the Broncos 3. No NFC team belongs on the field with any of them.

MrBigglesWorth said:

they're overrated...one stinker I'd believe, but put the Arizona and Miami game together and I think we can say they've been exposed...next!

PatsFanSince74 said:
even tho it's now the "morning after" you were 100% right in that pre-game comment. The Colts and Pats are 1--2 in the NFL with the Broncos 3. No NFC team belongs on the field with any of them.

This makes a good argument for changing the AFC vs. NFC Super Bowl match-up to a different playoff system so the best two teams have a chance to meet for the NFL title.

the pats are 1-3 in the last 4 "big games" - jacksonville,at Denver, denver and indy ..so our team hasnt really beaten and world beaters yet...cincinatti..we know what they are now and minn ..lost to SF...so if the bears are overrated we can argue that about our team also at this point

Did any of you guys catch this game? It makes me scratch my head and wonder where the hell that fire was all year for the Fins. If they had been playing like that all year, they would be right there in that best team conversation. What a shame!

Aqua4Ever04 said:
Did any of you guys catch this game? It makes me scratch my head and wonder where the hell that fire was all year for the Fins. If they had been playing like that all year, they would be right there in that best team conversation. What a shame!
to be honest i wasnt that surprised by the result..because i know miami's defense would a bit too much for the bears and grossman..the fact that they ran that much on the bears was a bit of a surprise...dolphins D is always good..their off has kept them down in my opinion with the QB positions and receivers who seem to drop so many catches..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 5/7: News and Notes
What Did Tom Brady Say During His Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Drew Bledsoe Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast? Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Belichick Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Back