PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

BB and the 2013 Draft

Status
Not open for further replies.

BelizePats

2nd Team Getting Their First Start
Reaction score
Nothing is perfect in the NFL unless your are ESPN and writing about Paymeaton Manning.
That said, the Pats 2013 draft came though big time today and there is so much from this draft class to like about going forward. For all the pissers and moaners about how BB should no longer be allowed to manage the store etc, of which there were plenty, (you and we know who you are!!!!) Ryan, Dobson and Collins were excellent today. This would not have been a win without them.

Don't forget about Harmon. He's not flashy, but he's just looks like a solid player.

Buchanan also looked good earlier in the year, before Carter was signed and pass him on the depth chart.

Don't forget about Harmon. He's not flashy, but he's just looks like a solid player.

Heck even 2012 draft pick tavon Wilson made a huge play! Lol

Random thought: For whatever reason, I really like Boyce. Reminds me a little of a bigger, quicker David Givens. He has potential...

calm down people, Ravens were absolute garbage today, like they should be all season with all the players that left Baltimore.

Defense stepped up big time but the offense stank today. This game against some other teams would be a nightmare.

Buchanan also looked good earlier in the year, before Carter was signed and pass him on the depth chart.

I think we saw the end of Andre Carter today. He has not been playing well and today they put him inside at DT instead of Chandler Jones in the first half when that did not help him generate any pressure he was replaced by Buchanan.

Edit: disregard I was Wicked wrong. I'm a Pissah :)

I think we saw the end of Andre Carter today. He has not been playing well and today they put him inside at DT instead of Chandler Jones in the first half when that did not help him generate any pressure he was replaced by Buchanan.

So, they gonna take his sack away?

I don't think so I think they'll let him keep that. I admittedly missed that so my prior post could be way off.

Good call my friend my error!

Nothing is perfect in the NFL unless your are ESPN and writing about Paymeaton Manning.
That said, the Pats 2013 draft came though big time today and there is so much from this draft class to like about going forward. For all the pissers and moaners about how BB should no longer be allowed to manage the store etc, of which there were plenty, (you and we know who you are!!!!) Ryan, Dobson and Collins were excellent today. This would not have been a win without them.

Also, as good as Cordarelle Patterson has been remember the Pats got four picks for his slot, and they became:
- Collins
- Ryan
- Boyce
- The pick that was shipped with Demps for Blount.

Pretty good indications that that will turn out to be a nice trade for NE.

Heck even 2012 draft pick tavon Wilson made a huge play! Lol

I maintain Tavon isn't that bad he put himself in the doghouse by making the same mistakes he made as rookie early in camp and then had a hamstring injury that dug him deeper. I think he will see some reps next week and have a chance to compete again for a starting job with Harmon in 2014. I don't think his future is a bleak as some feel.

Dobson sort of sucked today but it was his first game in a month so it was understandable. He got better as the game went and had a big catch in the 4th.

Logan Ryan remind me of Casey Hayward as a rookie last season for GB. He is aggressive and isn't afraid to make plays on the ball. He had 2 picks and 3 pass defends that's an impressive day for Revis.

I love Jamie Collins I'm actually infatuated with him as a talent, I think he going to be a game changer type next season with a full offseason under his belt. When I say game changer I mean Von Miller impact but more of a impact in coverage and not as big of a sack total; that's how high I am on him.

Originally Posted by Brady6 View Post

and Don't forget a team high 2 QB hits.

calm down people, Ravens were absolute garbage today, like they should be all season with all the players that left Baltimore.

Defense stepped up big time but the offense stank today. This game against some other teams would be a nightmare.

Good God man. Are you incapable of enjoying anything?
It was 20-0 at one point and you are *****ing about the O? Yes the D came up huge today and played a really good, all around game. But the O played well too and this was a big team win, on the road, against a decent football team. If you cannot enjoy this one, you ought to find another team and another sport.

Good God man. Are you incapable of enjoying anything?
It was 20-0 at one point and you are *****ing about the O? Yes the D came up huge today and played a really good, all around game. But the O played well too and this was a big team win, on the road, against a decent football team. If you cannot enjoy this one, you ought to find another team and another sport.

Wanted a red mustang.

The offense scored 27 points in 12 possessions, and never turned it over. Baltimore started only 2 drives past its own 21, and one of those was from its own 31.

The offense wasn't great, but it also most emphatically didn't "stink".

Also, as good as Cordarelle Patterson has been remember the Pats got four picks for his slot, and they became:
- Collins
- Ryan
- Boyce
- The pick that was shipped with Demps for Blount.

Pretty good indications that that will turn out to be a nice trade for NE.

Of course Patterson hasnt been as good as Dobson.

nobody *****ed about those 3 being drafted. It was Duron Harmon that had everyone shaking their heads...he was drafted 4 rounds too early

Ryan, Dobson and Collins were solid picks

nobody *****ed about those 3 being drafted. It was Duron Harmon that had everyone shaking their heads...he was drafted 4 rounds too early

Ryan, Dobson and Collins were solid picks

Harmon has played like a 3rd rounder when he has played this year, so I'm not sure what you mean.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes