PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

BB 3rd in Coach of the Year voting

Status
Not open for further replies.
FWIW - Manning got 49 votes for MVP, and Brady got the other one. Thus Brady is still the only unanimous MVP in league history.

Love reading the squealing of the angry Patriot haters on twitter...:D

Coach of the year should have been Andy Reid or Bill Belichick and nobody else.

Reid turned around the worst team in the league last season and BB took a team that got decimated by injuries and other things, with a large number of rookies or first time starters in key positions and still took the team to a Championship game.

Brady to Thompkins not getting "never say never moment of the year" is bizarre too.

I'm not surprised. Reid brought a 2-14 team to the playoffs. Rivera did a fine job. As I recall from last night, Mooch favored Belichick, although he understood Billick wanting to give it to Rivera.

I'm not surprised. Reid brought a 2-14 team to the playoffs. Rivera did a fine job. As I recall from last night, Mooch favored Belichick, although he understood Billick wanting to give it to Rivera.
Reid walked into a playoff-ready roster that woefully underachieved last year then got incinerated in the playoffs.

A team that is 2-14 is not playoff worthy. 2-14 is a bit more than a playoff team that underachieved. But that just my opinion.

I'm trying to picture this. The team I root for goes 2-14. My response is that we underachieved a bit. Maybe we'll do better next year.

Reid made a difference.

Reid walked into a playoff-ready roster that woefully underachieved last year then got incinerated in the playoffs.

IMO they got it wrong, but my opinions doesn't mean much!

Reid as COY is no surprise. BB placing third is....I mean, I guess we know for certain that Marshall Faulk, Kurt Warner and the rest of the 2001 Rams sob sister society do NOT have a vote in the ranking or they would have voted in toe sniffin' Degeneryan over everyone.

Interesting list.

Ray Guy...first punter in the HOF...about time. Reggie Roby should be next...and I DESPISE all Dolphins.

A team that is 2-14 is not playoff worthy. 2-14 is a bit more than a playoff team that underachieved. But that just my opinion.

I'm trying to picture this. The team I root for goes 2-14. My response is that we underachieved a bit. Maybe we'll do better next year.

Reid made a difference.

Of course Reid made a difference. But he inherited a roster that was much, much stronger than it showed in 2012, so a significant turnaround from 2-14 was unsurprising.

Reid as COY is no surprise. BB placing third is....I mean, I guess we know for certain that Marshall Faulk, Kurt Warner and the rest of the 2001 Rams sob sister society do NOT have a vote in the ranking or they would have voted in toe sniffin' Degeneryan over everyone.
Rivera won, Reid was second.

They keep showing Toe Sucker and his wife, Toe Suckee, on the NFL Honors awards show. I think they walked in wearing open-toed sandals.

Reid made a difference.

The Chiefs went from 2 wins to 4 and then shot up to 10. The next year, they dropped down to 7. 2012 should have been the year where they bounced back up to 10+ wins, but everything that could go wrong did go wrong (You're talking about a team that had a starting LB go murder/suicide there).

did he have a tattoo of his TE whacking his pecker next to that #6 tattoo on her leg?

thanx for the heads up, Tunes. Rivera is a good choice IMO. So is Reid. I just happen to think that coaching in Carolina or KC involves basically just the team, whereas coaching in the AFC East with the unbelievably antagonistic NY media hounding every single word and move you make, dispensing daily hate riddled screeds attacking every facet of YOUR life, your coaching, your private life and the rest of the mawkish sewerage printed by the NY Post/Daily News as defacto "coverage"...I think this deserves some weight in the voting. But that's just my opinion...I'm sure Serbyloid and the rest of the whack hacks in NYC will come up with some chop job decrying the fact that Belichick even got any votes.

Rivera won, Reid was second.

They keep showing Toe Sucker and his wife, Toe Suckee, on the NFL Honors awards show. I think they walked in wearing open-toed sandals.
Better than open-crotch pant...- never mind...

On a different note, but from the same show, Charles Tillman seems like a great person. His story was touching.

Hard for BB to win because he is BB. Sometimes being great when everyone expects you to be great is not appreciated enough. He is a victim of his own reputation.

FWIW - Manning got 49 votes for MVP, and Brady got the other one. Thus Brady is still the only unanimous MVP in league history.

Love reading the squealing of the angry Patriot haters on twitter...:D
Same thing on PFT. The lemmings of America's Royal Hillbilly Family are going bugf##k...it's hilarious.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back