PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

BB 3rd in Coach of the Year voting

Status
Not open for further replies.
Better than open-crotch pant...- never mind...
Did you also have the misfortune of seeing those photos of her "Leave it to Beaver" impression a while back? They still haunt me, as do Wrecks' candid shots of her encounter in a car with a toe-sucking Craigslist pickup.

Did you also have the misfortune of seeing those photos of her "Leave it to Beaver" impression a while back? They still haunt me, as do Wrecks' candid shots of her encounter in a car with a toe-sucking Craigslist pickup.
No, missed the Jerry Mathers clip (thank God), but did see the auto(erotic) encounter.

Tom E. Curran ‏@tomecurran 44m
I voted for Peyton Manning for MVP. Strongly considered vote for Tom Brady but was talked out of it - or into Manning - by ... Tom Brady.

Reid is a joke, he still doesn't know how to manage the clock and that made a difference in the end of the game against the Colts, that game where they blew a guaranteed win.

FWIW, it may not help that Belichick has won COY three times (2003, 2007, 2010).

Bill Belichick did an amazing job with the Patriots this year.

Everybody who is half-way reasonable knows that, including the people that don't like the Patriots. Cannot deny it. Kept his team on track through lots of adversity all the way to the Championship game.

But "Shakespeare in Love" won best picture over "Saving Private Ryan." I'm a lot more upset about THAT. I mean, that is a travesty. I may get over that some day, but it's not looking good.

I'm a homer, so I am disappointed that BB didn't get Coach of the Year, but those other two coaches did a fantastic job.

I thought Reid was going to get it.....at least it's better than last year.

The votes are made BEFORE the playoffs and, as happens virtually every year, the playoffs make the voters look like they made the wrong choice.

However, if we can go back in time to before the playoffs began, it's tough to argue with these selections. The voters couldn't have foreseen both Rivera and Reid being 1-and-done in January.

BB probably couldn't care less. There's only one award he wants.

I expected Rivera to have gotten this award, as great a job as BB did Rivera took that team from the dust bin to respectability.. but now we will have to see if Rivera can maintain his own legacy, or is this another one hit wonder.

Perhaps the job that BB did is expected..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back