PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Banned from Chargers.com Board!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Humblepat don't play dumb. I'm over there all the time. Their mods aren't the spawn of satan. Chargeroo just got tired of all the trolls. We've rubbed it in their face for half a week, I don't blame them for wanting to move on.

For the final time...I've never complained about getting suspended even once. If you read my opening comments, you'll see I had an issue with them sending me a "suspended for defending a cheater" memo.

That was just BS and childlike by the mod who wrote it.

Honestly...It's impossible for me to play dumb since I do it so well naturally!

Last edited:
To the Patriots.com member who goes by the name The Patriot on the Chargers forum, what's with the Packer's logo? You have Boston as your location too...so what up?

I appreciate you telling all their fans I started this thread...I owe you one bud!;) It made me realize you got my back even though I can't be there....I'm gettn' all warm & fuzzy now:cool:

Well, all of a sudden everyone is a Marty fan. Some want to think we cheated, others want Belichick fired, and then there are the few who just want to move on but they exist. We basically broke their spirits and crushed their dreams. :singing:

Oh, are we really? :D Who should be frightened now?:eek:

I guess I have to admit some need to prove I wasn't a jerk on their board. Below is a thread I wrote after we won the game sunday

Attachments

• HumblePat2.jpg
    HumblePat2.jpg
    33.4 KB · Views: 74
I can't believe you're still talking about this PR.

Truly.

Aren't there 30 other teams, with over a hundred other sites, where you can go make hundreds of posts telling them all about your point of view? Tell them all about how BB never cheated; but on the other hand everyone has including you; tell them how your tem is "rich" and keeps getting richer, etc?? Relentlessly?

Or maybe you could do something really crazy -- like go enjoy a nice day? I've been to Boston, and there are lots of beautiful places . . . .

p.s. I'm out on this. If your mods let me stick around I'd like to post once in a while (not 100 x per day) but on other subjects only.

Truly.

Aren't there 30 other teams, with over a hundred other sites, where you can go make hundreds of posts telling them all about your point of view? Tell them all about how BB never cheated; but on the other hand everyone has including you; tell them how your tem is "rich" and keeps getting richer, etc?? Relentlessly?

Or maybe you could do something really crazy -- like go enjoy a nice day? I've been to Boston, and there are lots of beautiful places . . . .

p.s. I'm out on this. If your mods let me stick around I'd like to post once in a while (not 100 x per day) but on other subjects only.

Hint...I work from my home;) I'm an avid golfer & hiker...maybe someday I'll take up counting other people's daily post count like you!:D

I'm proud to belong to a site that wastes very little time discussing meaningless topics like the Chargers.

Last edited:

Truly.

You're always welcome here.

Very true but I'm still very concerned as to what I can post or can not post on our board. I am not a BB fan and posted an article to support why I feel that way and got accused of being a troll and being a banned.

Do you have to love BB to be a PATS fan?

Very true but I'm still very concerned as to what I can post or can not post on our board. I am not a BB fan and posted an article to support why I feel that way and got accused of being a troll and being a banned.

YES!! He's just impossible for us NOT to love my BRU-THAH:cool:

You have to understand the history of "ManningsArmy"-styled trolling (aka Tony Collins in this boards history) and combine that with the absolute barrage of trolls we've had recently. While I wasn't here when your post was deleted, it didn't take but a minute to see that it had already been posted several times already... sometimes when a duplicate article is posted, and it's caught before a conversation ensues on that new thread, it's deleted rather than merged.

(By the way, your post in this thread that was deleted was because you were posting a Private Message. PMs are meant to be private please.)

'Course you don't have to be a Belichick fan to be a Pats fan... how long have you had these feeling on BB? A while, or just the past couple of weeks?

Thanks for very much for the thoughtful reply. My opinion on BB dates back many years, I believe he runs a very closed operation I have a close friend who is a sports writer and if he writes something BB does not like he will make it difficult for future interviews of players etc. If he can't get interviews sooner or later he would be fired. So he ends up either compromising some of his principals or writing nice fluffy stuff BB would like to hear.

BB is certainly on the arrogant side and the cheating scandal sort of re-enforces my thinking.

This does not at all take away from the great job he has done over the years for us or from the players who have carried out his well conceived game plans.

We are heading toward our fith superbowl, I just wish it was with another coach

NFL Lover evidently doesn't know the difference between being banned and having a post deleted because of the erroneous use of the word "cheated" concerning BB. NFL Lover, you are completely invited to openly post any view you'd like - - as long as it clrearly and maliciously doen't distort facts.

"Cheating" connotes a sneakiness in surreptitiously breaking a rule.

If you can get your facts straight, there was absolutely NOTHING surreptitious about Matt Estrella being on the sideline in front of 78,000 Jet fans, 6 miles to the east of the NFL's Madison Avenue offices, filming in the open the signals of the D coaches of the Head Coach who formerly worked for BB for over 15 years.

On top of that, Estrella was wearing Patriot staff clothing. The only thing missing was the flashing neon sign around his neck reading "Look at me!"

BB OPENLY broke the rule. He was correctly and harshly punished by Roger Goodell. It was akin to going to the steps of City Hall in broad daylight and smoking marijuana because you think the marijuana laws are stupid.

"Cheating" is simply the wrong word to use in this situation. Unfortunately the sorry state of journalism today predicates that the word has become standard in the media treatment of this situation.

Hope that clears it up for you and I really hope you continue to post - - we DO need to hear and read all points of view - - it's more enlightening that way as opposed to constant preaching to the choir.

Thanks for very much for the thoughtful reply. My opinion on BB dates back many years, I believe he runs a very closed operation I have a close friend who is a sports writer and if he writes something BB does not like he will make it difficult for future interviews of players etc. If he can't get interviews sooner or later he would be fired. So he ends up either compromising some of his principals or writing nice fluffy stuff BB would like to hear.

BB is certainly on the arrogant side and the cheating scandal sort of re-enforces my thinking.

This does not at all take away from the great job he has done over the years for us or from the players who have carried out his well conceived game plans.

Just because he runs the team like an elite military strike force shrouded in secrecy which forces your friend to write fluff jobs? That seems a bit extreme.

What in the world makes you think we'd even be heading to that next Super Bowl, if it wasn't in large part, for the coach that you wish was coaching elsewhere?

I live just south of Baltimore. Brian Billick practically has a closed circuit camera in his bathroom so that Ravens fans won't miss a minute of what's going on every minute of his day.

Is that what you want? How about the last two years, HBO's Training Camp reality show - - Jack Del Rio and Herman Edwards. See any correlation?

PS: I am not a Chargers board moderator and I believe that the reason given for PatriotReign's banning is not a good one. I will try to bring it up to our moderators (I don't know any of them but I will try).
Yo, Pao...nice to see you..Sam Adams here. I too got banned for trolling and causing trouble....I thought it was kind of a bogus banning seeing as hundreds of my posts were deemed OK, and standing up for my team after the barrage of crap some of your posters heaped upon the Pats was not really to be unexpected. I'll be back over there on 9/28....maybe.

Be careful of Favre...he throws deep, and from what I saw last Sunday night, your deep men don't show up for work with a whole lot of verve.

First off, on fan boards, it's impossible NOT to like someone. We can only like or dislike what they have to say. So, yes, I'm sure they didn't like my defending the Patriots...they made that perfectly clear.

But if you go over to my thread on their board, you'll see some or their members thought it was wrong to suspend me. No one could be a Pat's fan and not be disturbed by that remark.
What a load of BS. I'm a Pats fan, have been for over 40 years, and I think it is perfectly okay for them to ban you. You're not a Charger fan. Stay off their discussion board. What is so hard to understand about that? When you go over there and push pro-Patriot talk, you are no different than LT=MVP and that BOLTS dispstick who hung around here trying to "educate" us. Why can't you understand that that is what you are doing over there?

"Anyone who doesn't agree with my constant whining must not be a Pats fan." Wow. Talk about self-centered drivel. You have no entitlement to be on a private board. The owners have a right to determine membership. You don't fit their requirements. Deal with it.

Stop crying and take it like a man and/or woman, whichever the case may be. Why would you want to go someplace you are not wanted? Have you no pride?

What a load of BS. I'm a Pats fan, have been for over 40 years, and I think it is perfectly okay for them to ban you. You're not a Charger fan. Stay off their discussion board. What is so hard to understand about that? When you go over there and push pro-Patriot talk, you are no different than LT=MVP and that BOLTS dispstick who hung around here trying to "educate" us. Why can't you understand that that is what you are doing over there?

"Anyone who doesn't agree with my constant whining must not be a Pats fan." Wow. Talk about self-centered drivel. You have no entitlement to be on a private board. The owners have a right to determine membership. You don't fit their requirements. Deal with it.

Stop crying and take it like a man and/or woman, whichever the case may be. Why would you want to go someplace you are not wanted? Have you no pride?
Actually, spacecrime they have a Smack Talk forum that is specifically designed for posters from other fan bases to some in and swap some smack. There is no such forum on this board...most sports boards do have an area where the "enemy" can join in the fray and still be the enemy.

Right on. This thread is putrid!

Last edited:
Why do you read it?

Like the sick fascination of watching a car wreck. Usually whiners are fans of the other teams. Not this time. WHAH!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe