PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Banned from Chargers.com Board!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
And it is level-headed and respectful for you to insult them personally because they have the audacity to run their board by their rules, not the way you run ours?

What a load of the stuff that makes grass grow very green.

They have defined the board they want, and have taken steps to make sure that they have that board. They are in complete control.

Mods who let other fans dictate the course of discussions have lost some control of the board.

The Charger mods have full control of their board. That is what they want.

You do not have full control of this board. But that is what you want. So you should be happy. If you are not, take action, but stop complaining that mods on other boards are effectively managing their board to align with what they want.

It isn't what you want, no. But it is what they want. Try to understand the difference, and you won't be so upset with them and feel the need to insult them for knowing what they want, and taking the steps to get it.

Thank you, Spacecrime, for the FUNNIEST post I've read in a while!

It's really fun to read it aloud - - especially the last two paragraphs. Comes out sounding like Martin Short's Nathan Thurm character. All that's missing is the dangling cigarette ashes.

Try it, you'll see!

Ban Everyone!, as the Jerky Boys would say. Let's all just have our own boards.

And it is level-headed and respectful for you to insult them personally because they have the audacity to run their board by their rules, not the way you run ours?

What a load of the stuff that makes grass grow very green.

They have defined the board they want, and have taken steps to make sure that they have that board. They are in complete control.

Mods who let other fans dictate the course of discussions have lost some control of the board.

The Charger mods have full control of their board. That is what they want.

You do not have full control of this board. But that is what you want. So you should be happy. If you are not, take action, but stop complaining that mods on other boards are effectively managing their board to align with what they want.

It isn't what you want, no. But it is what they want. Try to understand the difference, and you won't be so upset with them and feel the need to insult them for knowing what they want, and taking the steps to get it.

My friend, you really have no idea what you're talking about, do you? Of course any board should run it the way they want to, but Chargers.com is not like any other NFL fan site in the way in which they run theirs.

Every site has visitors from other sites and pretty much all of them have the same rules that guide their boards...except the Chargers.com site. I do not know why you're defending them when the reason I was banned was for "Defending a Cheater..." Did you even see that memo I received. And you think that is acceptable and mature? Shmessy was RIGHT ON THE MONEY with his assessment!

So let me break this down for you. If know one is allowed to post a different view and defend accusations & spite inspired commentary, what is there for them to discuss? If a board is going to allow anything to be said about another team, their fans & their coach, shouldn't some representatives from that teams site be allowed to respectfully post opposing viewpoints?

There sites are similar to golf country clubs where we can all visit one another for some smack and some lively debate. I've visited 6 or 7 other fan sites over the past 18 months and the Chargers site is the least consistent with their application of their rules...and their rules are so general, one can't really know when they are being out of line.

Wake up my man!! And stop defending a site that allows their fans to speculate, accuse and ridicule our team but won't allow it to be defened. If you can't see the wrong in that, I don't know what is wrong with you.

Can you tell us?

BTW...it's ok to insult other boards as long as we allow them to defend themselves! After all, this is football talk, not "Lively banter amongst gentleman over tea & crumpets"!! What a bunch of phonies we'd all be if that was our model.

Last edited:
yeah they (the chargers.com mods) openly admit they don't want rival fans in the game day threads.

but honestly, if you have seen them you would understand why, calling those threads a "trainwreck" is a huge understatement.

i haven't viewed or posted in any of the game day threads in a long time, they are brutal and with the addition of rivals fan, i can imagine how stressful that would be for the mods.

not saying it is right but i understand why they do it, they should just make a new forum that only allows certain members to post in, that way they don't have to ban rival fans just to keep order.

They actually allowed me to post right up until game time Sunday. I thought it was fun and got pretty jacked up for the game over it!

Quick question: who cares? WTF is the big deal, anyway?

I have been banned from that place more times than I can count.

Matter of fact...im going to go troll on those Hippies right now, just for the the hell of it. :D

If you have time, make a post on my thread "Why the rich keep getting Richer" on their smack board.

Quick question: who cares? WTF is the big deal, anyway?

About what? Be specific so I know what you're asking & I can answer it. but if you're asking what "I" think is the big deal, it's this:

And personally, I think it's worth making a big deal out of, don't you?

Attachments

• Picture1.jpg
    Picture1.jpg
    23 KB · Views: 62
About what? Be specific so I know what you're asking & I can answer it. but if you're asking what "I" think is the big deal, it's this:

=======================================

It's there ball, they get to call the rules.

Sucks for you, sucks for me too because they won't let me register. But I am over it because I found a better place to hang out here at Patsfan.com.:)

It is what it is.

=======================================

It's there ball, they get to call the rules.

Sucks for you, sucks for me too because they won't let me register. But I am over it because I found a better place to hang out here at Patsfan.com.:)

It is what it is.

If they weren't over there making stupid comments and convincing themselves somehow the Patriots are going to be disqualified, I wouldn't be making any deal out of it. It's not like I've never been banned from a site before!:eek:

uh...heh....um....I went there....I read through it....one common insult that seemed prevalent was that Boston and its surrounding area were full of inbreds....heh....yeah, quite a vicious attack...if you happen to be a space alien.

I wouldn't waste my time for somebody else to waste their time to ban me for saying "oh yeah?!?!"

anyway, I'm too stupid to argue anything other than "38-14!"....or maybe a well placed "deez nutz".

Last edited:
but if you're asking what "I" think is the big deal, it's this:

Not really, no. I'm not trying to be a jerk, but if they don't want you there, screw them and post elsewhere.

uh...heh....um....I went there....I read through it....one common insult that seemed prevalent was that Boston and its surrounding area were full of inbreds....heh....yeah, quite a vicious attack...if you happen to be a space alien.
Is that true, dad/bro/cuz?

Not really, no. I'm not trying to be a jerk, but if they don't want you there, screw them and post elsewhere.

My getting banned is not the issue to me. The issue is Chargers.com mod immaturity and ignorance to give "Defending of a cheater..." as their reason for suspension.

They could have had enough class to just say "you are suspended for disrupting our board"! Especially since I had been very respectful as their guest and representative of Patriots.com.

That is my point. I could care less about the fact I was suspended.

You could have fooled me...you seem to care quite a bit that you got suspended.

I could see how you'd think that based upon the title of this thread. I should have given it the title "Banned for defending of a Cheater" on looking back.

No, it doesn't bother me in the least. It was the reason that they gave me which is why I posted the pic of it on my thread opening. If you read my opening, you'd see what I was pissed off about was their ridiculous reason.

Sorry that I fooled you bud.:cool:

You could have fooled me...you seem to care quite a bit that you got suspended.

Starting a thread plus dozens of obsessive replies.
Looks like he really doesn't care at all. :)

I've received some lame criticism for making a big deal out of being banned from the Chargers board. What I find sorry is that these same members of our board failed to see my issue is not being banned but rather, the insult and blatant wrong committed by Chargers.com board mods.

That is the only issue, and it may not be a big deal to some here how childish their action was. I'm not looking for people to agree with me. I just wanted to share it on this board.;)

Last edited:
Starting a thread plus dozens of obsessive replies.
Looks like he really doesn't care at all. :)

Obsessive replies?:D Really? I thought a thread originator was SUPPOSED to reply to comments on his thread.

Next:rolleyes:

Hell, BoltTalk.com took away my ability to start threads...wiped out my reputation in their reputation thingie, and gave me a bunch of crap for posting a thread entitled, "Who won the game tonight?" or something close in their Smack Forum. It's really ironic when those boards that sponsor smack forums get smack after their team loses following seven months of some real trash talk, they get irritated. Too funny. I can't wait until my ban on Chargers.com is lifted 9/28.

It was the reason that they gave me which is why I posted the pic of it on my thread opening. If you read my opening, you'd see what I was pissed off about was their ridiculous reason.

Hmmm, seems the mods there didn't like you and wanted to dump you. Seems they wanted to piss you off at the same time by sending a final childish remark. Seems to have worked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back