PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

BOB 'Completely Reworking' Pats Offense

Why don't you go back and look at the ONE year where BOB was the OC with Watson as the QB... Or is that asking too much of you?
Or how about any of the years where Watson threw at least twice as many TDs as Interceptions and BOB was the HC..

I know.. asking you to do research is silly..
He had his best year in 2020, the year BOB got fired. So being above average isn’t exactly thriving. You know this, but don’t want to admit it

He had his best year in 2020, the year BOB got fired. So being above average isn’t exactly thriving. You know this, but don’t want to admit it

2020. His 4th year in the league. His 4th year under BOB. That had NOTHING to do with how good he played, right?
Completely ignore the 2 previous years like a disingenuous arse. 2 years where the team had winning records of 11-5 and 10-6. Talk about someone in denial.

He was more than "above average". You just claim that because you look at his fantasy football stats like the buffoon that you are.

You're a complete tool who offers absolutely nothing to the board. Ian should ban you for being a frackin troll.

wrong thread

Last edited:
2020. His 4th year in the league. His 4th year under BOB. That had NOTHING to do with how good he played, right?
Considering BOB wasnt there, who knows...Kind of the point
Completely ignore the 2 previous years like a disingenuous arse. 2 years where the team had winning records of 11-5 and 10-6. Talk about someone in denial.
They were mediocre offensively both of those years
He was more than "above average". You just claim that because you look at his fantasy football stats like the buffoon that you are.

You're a complete tool who offers absolutely nothing to the board. Ian should ban you for being a frackin troll.
Explain to me how he was more than above average? Continue to cry over my opinion

Explain to me how he was more than above average? Continue to cry over my opinion
be1be793e30ac59bddff98a55164bc8e.jpg

No. It's not the point, imbecile. The fact you think that BOB had no affect on Watson's development over the course of the 4 years is laughable and shows just how ridiculous you are.
Says the guy who only bases things on Fantasy stats.
You're a buffoon if you think anyone is crying over your baseless opinion.

No. It's not the point, imbecile. The fact you think that BOB had no affect on Watson's development over the course of the 4 years is laughable and shows just how ridiculous you are.

Says the guy who only bases things on Fantasy stats.

You're a buffoon if you think anyone is crying over your baseless opinion.
This is a lot of crying...Is Mac closer to Ryan Fitzpatrick/Yates/Brock or Watson?

Let me see how biased you are

You should post this on DaBruinz posts who keeps bringing back these older threads

WTF are you smoking? This thread isn't OLD..
Seriously, Please delete your account so no one has to be subjected to your stupidity anymore.

WTF are you smoking? This thread isn't OLD..
Seriously, Please delete your account so no one has to be subjected to your stupidity anymore.
No I dont think I will, thanks for the suggestion though...Please mute me so you dont need to respond to every post I make anymore

It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
Back