PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Banned from Chargers.com Board!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by spacecrime
What a load of BS. I'm a Pats fan, have been for over 40 years, and I think it is perfectly okay for them to ban you. You're not a Charger fan. Stay off their discussion board. What is so hard to understand about that? When you go over there and push pro-Patriot talk, you are no different than LT=MVP and that BOLTS dispstick who hung around here trying to "educate" us. Why can't you understand that that is what you are doing over there?

"Anyone who doesn't agree with my constant whining must not be a Pats fan." Wow. Talk about self-centered drivel. You have no entitlement to be on a private board. The owners have a right to determine membership. You don't fit their requirements. Deal with it.

Stop crying and take it like a man and/or woman, whichever the case may be. Why would you want to go someplace you are not wanted? Have you no pride?

Actually, spacecrime they have a Smack Talk forum that is specifically designed for posters from other fan bases to some in and swap some smack. There is no such forum on this board...most sports boards do have an area where the "enemy" can join in the fray and still be the enemy.

I must say first and foremost....Spacecrime is a first class jackass:eek: He claims I was crying about being suspenced, which I never have...even once!

Spacecrime obviously didn't even read my opening comments to my thread and just assumed I was complaining about beng suspended. Of course, everyone else knows my complaint was against the Chargers.com mod who sent me the "Suspended for defending a cheater..." pop-up.

Lastly, Snake is correct in regards to the fact the Chargers have smack board for this type of thing. And it just so happens, my thread and commentary for which I was suspended was on their Smack board.

Spacecrime...does that stand for the open SPACE in your brain which you have proven in your case to be a CRIME that is an open-and-shut case?

EXACTLY RIGHT! This is the explanation given to me (when I posted a question if "HumblePatFan" had been banned)...
" I felt it was time for some of them to move on and let us deal with the Packer fans and they just didn't want to quit debating us about Belichek." Dude would just not drop it. This should be past history now. This is a great board. Dolphins alumni from '72 must be sweating bullets right about now, if you know what I mean.

pao

1. The purpose of Smack boards are "FOR" debate between home fans and opposing team fans.

2. Your fans continued to try to beat down BB & our Pats on the Smack board...you guys just didn't want to quit.

3. You "Dude's" just didn't want to drop it

4. Below is my complaint Pao

Attachments

• Picture1.jpg
    Picture1.jpg
    23 KB · Views: 42
Last edited:
I've been reading this thread with interest. I am truly impressed with the objectiivity of many of your posters. I have a new respect for some of you. However, I had to respond to this post. It makes it sound like "PatriotsReign" aka "humblepatfan" was fighting against Charger fans who believed that the "Patriots are going to be disqualified". This is a gross mischaracterisation of our board. I don't believe you would find a single Charger fan posting on our site that is convinced or in the act of convincing themselves that the Patriots are going to be "disqualified". Additionally it became quite tiresome to read your repeated and escalating defense of BB's actions. You made many points, they were responded to, you remade your points, they were responded to, you remade your points...ad nauseum. Having said that I must admit that I did appreciate alot of your posts even though I totally disagreed with most of them. For the most part they were respectful and thought provoking. One mistake you made was claiming that you were on an assigned two week mission to change the perception of those on enemy boards that were anti BB. Enough from me for now. Patriot fans should be very proud of their team this year. They handed the Chargers an ass whuppin'. Here's to an injury free '07.

I never said ENEMY BOARDS, I said opposing fan forums.

Your assessment is pretty accurate and I do undersand WHY I was banned and have no problem with it...just the pop-up notification.

Spacecrime...does that stand for the open SPACE in your brain which you have proven in your case to be a CRIME that is an open-and-shut case?
I write both mystery and science fiction stories. Spacecrime incorporates both genres into one screen ID. It is also sort of a play on words, as in the space-time continuum. I kind of like it. Maybe I'll see the the name is available for a web site.

I've been meaning to re-register with a Patriot-related screen name here, but have not gotten around to it. I'd like to use something with Gino Cappillette's name. He is the greatest player ever to wear a Patriot uni, and it is a shame he is not in the Hall of Fame.

BTW, speaking of spacecrime, you can read my latest story (SNOWBIRD) in the December issue of ELLERY QUEEN MYSTERY MAGAZINE. Should be in Barnes & Noble, Borders, etc around Oct 7 or so. I co-wrote it with Michael Bracken, one of my editors who lives in central Texas and who helped with the geography in the story.

Sorry you don't like my assessment of an owner's rights to set the rules of his own website. Fact is, Charger fans are allowed to say whatever they want on their own site. Constantly yapping at them will not change their mind, any more that the yapping of LT=MVP made any of us think that the Chargers would dominate our team. Sooner or later you will realize that as far as the Charger site is concerning, you are just another Aqua4ever. The only difference is the team you are being obnoxious about.

A troll is a troll, no matter which team he roots for.

Last edited:
What's the matter buddy? You just jealous that you never post a thread that receives as much response?:D

Try to think before you post.
If everyone responded to every inane comment someone else made in a thread they started (like you're doing) it would go on forever.
Your thread is a typical "Look At Me!!!" thread focused on YOU, not on the Patriots.
The guy who previously specialzed in such 'Look At Me' threads is no longer here.

I write both mystery and science fiction stories. Spacecrime incorporates both genres into one screen ID. It is also sort of a play on words, as in the space-time continuum. I kind of like it. Maybe I'll see the the name is available for a web site.

I've been meaning to re-register with a Patriot-related screen name here, but have not gotten around to it. I'd like to use something with Gino Cappillette's name. He is the greatest player ever to wear a Patriot uni, and it is a shame he is not in the Hall of Fame.

BTW, speaking of spacecrime, you can read my latest story (SNOWBIRD) in the December issue of ELLERY QUEEN MYSTERY MAGAZINE. Should be in Barnes & Noble, Borders, etc around Oct 7 or so. I co-wrote it with Michael Bracken, one of my editors who lives in central Texas and who helped with the geography in the story.

Sorry you don't like my assessment of an owner's rights to set the rules of his own website. Fact is, Charger fans are allowed to say whatever they want on their own site. Constantly yapping at them will not change their mind, any more that the yapping of LT=MVP made any of us think that the Chargers would dominate our team. Sooner or later you will realize that as far as the Charger site is concerning, you are just another Aqua4ever. The only difference is the team you are being obnoxious about.

I guess your rampant ego has prevented you from seeing the point I have constantly been making. I'm NOT upset about being banned nor do I think they had no right to do it...of course they did!

My issue was with the stupid pop-up they sent to me informing me of their "REASON" for banning me.

DO YOU UNDERSTAND THE WORDS I HAVE WRITTEN?

So, what do you have to say about the point of this thread since you have failed to comment on it to this point.

P.S. You're fortunate the mod's allowed you to advertise yourself despite the fact no one cares.

Try to think before you post.
If everyone responded to every inane comment someone else made in a thread they started (like you're doing) it would go on forever.
Your thread is a typical "Look At Me!!!" thread focused on YOU, not on the Patriots.
The guy who previously specialzed in such 'Look At Me' threads is no longer here.

To this point, I have yet to post a "look at me" thread. This is a look at what idiots the Chargers.com mods are...look at THEM!:D

It's obvious to me you believe that your "thousands" of posts give you more of a right to criticize. But the fact is, your "veteran" status gives you no more rights, respect or knowledge than anyone else

I make a living as a consultant. My advise to you is "don't quit your day job"...no charge!

Well we're splitting hairs a bit but ok, sorry about that. Good luck the rest of the year. That is until the "frozen tundra" game, eh? LOL.

pao

I wish you & your team the best...until we meet again. Damn, I hope it's cold, windy & snowing and the announcers actually use the "frozen tundra" in their pre-game hype.

But I'm getting ahead of myself here!:rolleyes:

1. True. But you were on more than just the smack shack my friend. You were all over our board. And you kept posting the same stuff over and over and over ad nauseum. You are like the energizer bunny of posters or something. Where do you find the time for goodness sake?

2. Well by definition the Smack board is for smack but I think you shouldn't be surprised that other team's boards are a little anti Bill right now. And I don't think you are helping him by continually defending him. The quicker this thing is put behind him the better off he'll be imo. His biggest defense against the charges against him? A dynamite team that is kicking ass.

3. Of course we didn't... at that moment. But I believe we would have dropped it ALOT sooner if you hadn't been there fanning the flames! LOL! Whatever Bill fire we had burning grew exponentially when you came in and poured gas on it! LOL! "Ah, I love the smell of napalm in the morning," eh humble?

4. I understand your complaint my friend. I have actually sent a PM to a Chargers' board moderator for an explanation on that one, I'll post it here if I get one. All moderators, by definition, have a tough job so I really appreciate the job they do. Our moderators, and yours here, have been more than fair from what I have seen and are pretty on the spot everyday. Can't bring myself to criticise them.

pao

pao,

If you & others truly understood my point, we never would have had to discuss points 1-3. Staying "on-point" in this thread is your point #4, and only point #4!

Speaking of napalm, Moss really did burn your db's all night long...ALL NIGHT LONG - Lionell Ritchie

I make a living as a consultant. My advise to you is "don't quit your day job"...no charge!
And your consulting advice is worth every penny. No day job to quit - I'm retired. Aren't consultants supposed to know their butt from a hole in the ground before they give advice? :rofl:

I hope your advice to paying clients is a little more appropriate :rofl:

I'm NOT upset about being banned
EXCELLENT! You are fine with being banned, CHARGERS.COM is fine with you being banned, and I am fine with you being banned.

Mods, please lock this thread while we are all in agreement.

Quickly.

EXCELLENT! You are fine with being banned, CHARGERS.COM is fine with you being banned, and I am fine with you being banned.

Mods, please lock this thread while we are all in agreement.

Quickly.

Too bad! Still here!:D

Yup, we're all fine on an issue that has nothing to do with the thread. I guess you STILL don't want to give your opinion on the issue, huh?

And your consulting advice is worth every penny. No day job to quit - I'm retired. Aren't consultants supposed to know their butt from a hole in the ground before they give advice?

I hope your advice to paying clients is a little more appropriate

All we have to know is that they're both holes:eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes