PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Assclowns on ESPN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Willie55

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
Berman, Jackson, Irvin, Young, and Mortensen are currently having a love-fest with the Pats and Belichick. What a joke. They change with the weather. Prior to this "the Pats had lost too many players to contend this year" was their mantra.

Bermen and young were always positve towards the pats.

There's a reason why their blow up dolls were all booed at halftime. Nobody really likes ESPN, but they have a monopoly over the 24/7 sports business unfortunately.

not only ESPN ..all media members said the same thing...

wow they sucked, the Brady ball washing was making me sick and I'm a Pats fan, I feel sorry for the Minny fans having to listen to that, if there was ever a game to mute the TV and turn on 'BCN this was it. glad that was the only MNF game this year :bricks:

For a minny fan at the game, to get shellacked like that AND have to watch that horrific halftime show - I would commit suicide.

R

I love to watch the birdbrain talking heads eat crow. It is one of the best things about being a Pat's fan. :D

I much prefer to endure their disrespect until this team beats it out of them. Much better than being say a Colts or Steelers or Broncos (or even briefly Dolphins) fan and getting used to being ball washed only to have them kick you in the nuts when you ultimately fail miserably. :violent:

Mort was quick to get his Maroney vs. Addai jab in too. Said nothing against Joe but the Colts FO went slack jawed when we drafted Koolaid. Said Bush is good too but this kid is going to be terriffic as a 1-2 punch with Dillon and a knockout punch when he's on his own. :woohoo:

Mike Greenberg ate a healthy amount of crow today as well. I believe the phrasing was something along the lines of "You [Pats fans] are right, I'm wrong. Belichick smart, Greenie stupid."

Succinct, anyway.

The thing that bugs me personally is when they make the gloom n' doom predictions, I yell at the radio and get all angry. When they eat the crow, it doesn't feel as satisfying for some reason. It just seems too easy or something.

Maybe if it didn't happen every damn year, I wouldn't be so disgusted.

If anything-since the turn of the decade, this ESPN crew has had their biggest biases toward the Philadelphia Eagles.(Yes, that includes Michael Irvin)

Every year(except for this), they've picked them to at least go to the Super Bowl.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe