J Jones agrees w/ Venecol on BB not relating w/ young generation

venecol

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
2021 Weekly Picks Winner
2022 Weekly Picks Winner
2023 Weekly Picks Winner
Reaction score
Been telling you guys. J Jones joins Jules, Gronk, Tedy, Ty, Mayo and many other ex-Pats all saying the same thing about this younger generation.

“I think they want to be related to,” Patriots cornerback Jonathan Jones told 98.5 The Sports Hub’s “Zolak & Bertrand” on Friday. “I think when I came in it was of, ‘Show up, do your job.’ And that worked. That worked for a while. That worked for a very, very long time, but this generation, I don’t think that works for them. So I think (Jerod) Mayo is in a space where he can connect with guys — this younger generation — but at the same time, he’s a leader. When he’s in a room, guys listen to him.”

Too bad Coach didn’t pretend to be the fake photographer to take the fake picture of the “D” in the end zone when they made an interception. That would have helped him relate better than his boat “VIII Rings”….

JJones needs to STFU. Don't you dare speak out.

Millenials and Gen Z are lazy idiots, Boomers are so awesome. Follow orders, be a good compliant little employee. Never question orders, even if your elder hires idiot defensive assistants as Offensive Coordinator and can't correctly name major social media corportations. Respect your elders always. Meyers, Bourne, Jones how dare you. Shut up and stay in your place Slot CB.

Been telling you guys. J Jones joins Jules, Gronk, Tedy, Ty, Mayo and many other ex-Pats all saying the same thing about this younger generation.

I Did That Reaction GIF by New York Institute of Technology (NYIT)

Therapy Touching Himself GIF by BuzzFeed

I hope it was tequila. Don't forget the salt and lime.
Nah ... a real man like me ... no salt ... no lime ... no tequila face.

Players were either talking to Bob or he observed this and is why he had to cut the cord on Bill.

Players were either talking to Bob or he observed this and is why he had to cut the cord on Bill.
It's not just Bill or even the age necessarily either. It's the old school management style. I mean that **** went out the door decades ago unless you're in the military. It's surprising it lasted this long. Look at Flores w/ Tua. Cost him his job. Then McDaniel comes along and has the guy producing (regardless of what ppl think of Tua).

Absolutely agree. Bill said himself he only wants to coach guys he likes, and wants to be around. Hard for any 72 yr old to relate to a 23 year old let alone the greatest coach to ever do it.

lots of guys want "players coaches" when they've been under a tougher one. we don't hear complaints from seattle about old ass pete carroll, and he was pretty player friendly...and now unemployed as well. i still think most players want a guy who helps them get better...period. we'll see if this young and mostly inexperienced coaching staff brings results.

Stop the presses never saw that coming. :rolleyes:

I like that he referred to himself in the third person. That gave me a hearty chuckle this morning.

MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Back