PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Anyone seen Janice Soprano lately?

Status
Not open for further replies.

shmessy

Phoenix, AZ/Retired
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
........Oooops, I meant Seahawkspatriotschick! (her other name)

Now, that was not nice. True, but not nice.

She might be looking for that screw that got loose.

Ah...I don't get it? Does she look like her?

mgcolby said:
Ah...I don't get it? Does she look like her?

.....and writes like her. Have you ever seen someone in so few threads get into so many fights on a board? And then she goes into her self-pity routine. The week before the SB when she got into it with Bill's Girl and HugecrushonBB was classic Janice Soprano. I almost started calling her "Aunt Pravati".

Here's the link to the thread:

http://www.patsfans.com/new-england-patriots/messageboard/showthread.php?t=30207

Wow, that was one funny and entertaining catfight!

Last edited:
shmessy said:
.....and writes like her. Have you ever seen someone in so few threads get into so many fights on a board? And then she goes into her self-pity routine. The week before the SB when she got into it with Bill's Girl and HugecrushonBB was classic Janice Soprano. I almost started calling her "Aunt Pravati".

http://www.patsfans.com/new-england-patriots/messageboard/showthread.php?t=30207

Another famous Seinfeld episode heard from: the Summer of George.
the_summer_of_george118.jpg

the_summer_of_george122.jpg

shmessy said:

I was NOT involved in that thread at all, if you bothered to read it before you posted it. As for "Janice", all she does is insult the female members of this board, I don't respond to her posts. Get your facts straight........ Ralphie! ;)

Bill's Girl said:
I was NOT involved in that thread at all, if you bothered to read it before you posted it. As for "Janice", all she does is insult the female members of this board, I don't respond to her posts. Get your facts straight........ Ralphie! ;)

RALPHIE?!?! Naw, I'm more like the Richie Aprile type!

Sorry I screwed up and implicated youse. All those years in the can and now I'm back outta on da street. It did stuff to my mind, ya know?

shmessy said:
RALPHIE?!?! Naw, I'm more like the Richie Aprile type!

Sorry I screwed up and implicated youse. All those years in the can and now I'm back outta on da street. It did stuff to my mind, ya know?

I almost called you Richie, that's funny!

shmessy said:
........Oooops, I meant Seahawkspatriotschick! (her other name)

Lmao....You called....Shmessy?

Never knew I was missed by you, but thanks anyway..... :cool3:

shmessy said:
All those years in the can and now I'm back outta on da street. It did stuff to my mind, ya know?
I've heard some folks are seated on their brains, interesting word choices Dr. Freud. :eek:

seahawkspatriotschick said:

Howaya hon!

Box_O_Rocks said:
I've heard some folks are seated on their brains, interesting word choices Dr. Freud. :eek:

You, my friend, are a "Cunning Linguist"!

shmessy said:
Howaya hon!

Better now after grieving the loss of that game....LOL

I see things are back to normal here....Where's everybody at?

IMPOSTER!!!!

We all know that our SeahawksJetsBucsFalconsPatriotsChick can't post without multiple exclamation points! !!!!!! The post above has NONE!!!! You're a fraud!!!!!! What have you done with the REAL SPChick?!??!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!??!

LMAO!?!?!?!??!?!?!? Hic!

T-ShirtDynasty said:
IMPOSTER!!!!

We all know that our SeahawksJetsBucsFalconsPatriotsChick can't post without multiple exclamation points! !!!!!! The post above has NONE!!!! You're a fraud!!!!!! What have you done with the REAL SPChick?!??!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!??!

LMAO!?!?!?!??!?!?!? Hic!

Your too funny....T-SD....Nope no imposter, just the real deal and not so perky this week as ususal!!! Sorry dear...;)

T-ShirtDynasty said:
Oh my God! The snow snakes are loose in Maine again! I never saw such a paranoid, you know the chances of being bitten are no better then Peyton's chances of winning a vince, what a worry wart. :(

Your too funny....T-SD....Nope no imposter, just the real deal and not so perky this week as ususal!!! Sorry dear...;)
Hmmm ... only three exclamation points??!?! I'd still be in doubt if not for your spelling of "your". Maybe you are the real Chick.... just in need of a refil of the bathtub? ;)

Box_O_Rocks said:
Oh my God! The snow snakes are loose in Maine again! I never saw such a paranoid, you know the chances of being bitten are no better then Peyton's chances of winning a vince, what a worry wart. :(
Snow Snakes? My gawd, you've spent time in Maine haven't you?

T-ShirtDynasty said:
Hmmm ... only three exclamation points??!?! I'd still be in doubt if not for your spelling of "your". Maybe you are the real Chick.... just in need of a refil of the bathtub? ;)

Bathtub is exactly what I need---A little R&R always works for me... :p

T-ShirtDynasty said:
Worse, Alaska! You should see those big suckers, some of them could even tackle the pink elephants!

Bathtub is exactly what I need---A little R&R always works for me... :p
You've got that right, nothing says R&R like bathtub gin.

Box_O_Rocks said:
Worse, Alaska! You should see those big suckers, some of them could even tackle the pink elephants!
WOW. I thought snow snakes were the exclusive mythological property of Norhtern Maine! No idea they had them in Alaska too! In all my grandfather's stories (rest his soul) from being on ICBM spotting duty in Skagway, Alaska I can't remember a single snow snake story.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft