PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Nike Jerseys....anyone buy one?

Back when Reebok had the NFL license, they used to have a jersey that was between the cheap crap knockoff and the ones they used in the games. It was a good compromise where it was the design of a fan jersey (3/4 sleeves rather than short sleeves) , but had the stitching of a game jersey. Apparently Nike doesn't make anything similar.

no, they used to, it was the “limited” but I guess they don’t make it anymore. Stupid.

Back when Reebok had the NFL license, they used to have a jersey that was between the cheap crap knockoff and the ones they used in the games. It was a good compromise where it was the design of a fan jersey (3/4 sleeves rather than short sleeves) , but had the stitching of a game jersey. Apparently Nike doesn't make anything similar.

Yes, they do. It's called the Nike Limited Vapor Jersey. I don't think they have a Mac Jones version though...may have to wait until next year.

I haven't purchased anything from the "NFL" since. "GoodellGate".

.....Except any T shirt or hat from Division, Conference or SB win.

Oh wait, I guess purchased a LOT!!! LOL.:evil:

But seriously, no Jerseys since Bruschi. The league made me bitter.

I just can't stand getting ripped off, and on top of that, having my team (Brady) be railroaded for playing better than any other team or owner could tolerate.... and cheap, China (enemy) crap.

I own nine Nike jerseys and no issues. Not sure what all the hubbub is about.

Has anyone bought a Nike Jersey lately? just got my $120 Mac Jones Jersey from NFLshop and its straight TRASH. Anyone know where I can get the stitched or more authenticish Jersey and not some cheap iron on Jersey?

The Nike Limited version is the one you want. They sell for $149.99. It's not the actual jerseys they wear on the field which are really long at the waist, but it's the "authentic-ish" version with the sewn on letters and numbers. Right now only Edelman is in stock. I did see the blue home version of the Nike Limited Mac Jones jersey available online probably about three weeks ago. It was only there for maybe 3 or 4 days before they sold out. I've been waiting for the road white version which I haven't seen available at all and I've been checking pretty much daily. Not sure if this is a supply chain issue and they are stuck in some shipping container off the coast of California. I have to imagine the demand is there. I dodged a bullet that they didn't have a Cam Newton authentic available early last season. Hopefully we'll get a jersey redesign soon though because these current jerseys really look awful.

Has anyone bought a Nike Jersey lately? just got my $120 Mac Jones Jersey from NFLshop and its straight TRASH. Anyone know where I can get the stitched or more authenticish Jersey and not some cheap iron on Jersey?

You bought the middle level jersey. If you wanted the AUTHETIC Jersey, it's $369.. It's the NIKE ELITE version.. Been this way for several years.

Zero jerseys but 4 of these...

1638217052312.png

For a second I thought you wanted a jersey of BB's dog.
shut up and take my money GIF by Product Hunt

Yeah well, I got a little fired up and a decent beer buzz, bought that expensive one. Custom so no cancel, eta…12/22. ‍:oops:

In what world are we living in that a Jersey is $350-$400. I just can’t.

Next up: I want a Kendrick and a Matthew Judon. Lord willing, this will happen.

Well, finally got my Mac Jones Nike vapor elite jersey today. It’s going straight back. For those of you that are thinking about getting a Jersey, I suggest sticking with the Nike Limited versions. The vapor elite is a straight up game Jersey with weird short sleeves, like what they wear on the field. I was hoping it would fit better, but the shoulders and sleeves just look weird to me. My 2 cents….

Just wanted to say that I just got a $159.99 Mac Jones Nike Limited Jersey from the Patriots Pro Shop website put it on once and immediately returned it. The material is extremely flimsy compared to the old 'authentic' jerseys. The sewn on items are garbage as well. My Rebook authentic Brady jersey had a much stronger material that has withstood 20+ years of abuse and tailgating and is still more or less in great condition. Instead of the triple layered sewn on numbers and logos, this new Limited jersey just has a single layer stitched on that has the various colors printed on. Sadly it seems like you have to spend $369.99 to get an authentic style jersey that I believe used to cost around $150 in the early 2000s. Thanks Putin.

Just wanted to say that I just got a $159.99 Mac Jones Nike Limited Jersey from the Patriots Pro Shop website put it on once and immediately returned it. The material is extremely flimsy compared to the old 'authentic' jerseys. The sewn on items are garbage as well. My Rebook authentic Brady jersey had a much stronger material that has withstood 20+ years of abuse and tailgating and is still more or less in great condition. Instead of the triple layered sewn on numbers and logos, this new Limited jersey just has a single layer stitched on that has the various colors printed on. Sadly it seems like you have to spend $369.99 to get an authentic style jersey that I believe used to cost around $150 in the early 2000s. Thanks Putin.
Yeah ever since Putin stole Krafts ring Jersey prices have just continuously soared.

Nike's jersey's are ****. All clothing is ****. If they were authentic, sustainable, and good, they'd be ridiculously overpriced. Welcome to hell.

probably an unpopular take but... at 51 years of age I can't bring myself to wear another man's football jersey anymore. It looks a little ridiculous in my humble opinion. The Pats have plenty of great team merch, and I'm not going steady with a player.

Roast away, lol.

probably an unpopular take but... at 51 years of age I can't bring myself to wear another man's football jersey anymore. It looks a little ridiculous in my humble opinion. The Pats have plenty of great team merch, and I'm not going steady with a player.

Roast away, lol.
The Jersey looks foolish on a grown man.

Roast away, lol.
Same here, for the most part. Only ones I would get is Tippet or Hannah.
Basketball would be Bird. I had one but it was a little small so I hardly wore it. Not sure what happened to it. Got it as a present when I was young.
Hockey would be Orr or Neely.
Baseball would be Yaz or Rice. I loved Boggs as well until he left to the Stankees.

Roast away, lol.
agree, last time I wore a player's jersey it was a Bledsoe with the angled #11 back in maybe 96 or 97. I was 22 or 23.....

Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
Back