PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Nike Jerseys....anyone buy one?

PatsfanTN

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
Has anyone bought a Nike Jersey lately? just got my $120 Mac Jones Jersey from NFLshop and its straight TRASH. Anyone know where I can get the stitched or more authenticish Jersey and not some cheap iron on Jersey?

Has anyone bought a Nike Jersey lately? just got my $120 Mac Jones Jersey from NFLshop and its straight TRASH. Anyone know where I can get the stitched or more authenticish Jersey and not some cheap iron on Jersey?
1 Patriot Place
Foxborough, MA 02035

Bah, though I work for an airline and could hop up to Foxboro, I was hoping from something online with quality. My Brady Nike Jersey is great...this one is trash...

edit: but your comments are entertaining at least :)

Bah, though I work for an airline and could hop up to Foxboro, I was hoping from something online with quality. My Brady Nike Jersey is great...this one is trash...

edit: but your comments are entertaining at least :)
You want to buy the authentic jerseys. I can’t find one for most players. Just 2X and 3X

you have to buy the Nike Elite jerseys, which are the same ones the players wear, BUT they are not designed for the fan - they are heavy

you have to buy the Nike Elite jerseys, which are the same ones the players wear, BUT they are not designed for the fan - they are heavy

Cant find any of those online for Mac, they used to sell the Nike Limited with was an inbetween...but looks like no longer.

Cant find any of those online for Mac, they used to sell the Nike Limited with was an inbetween...but looks like no longer.

You have to get it customized...and make sure you get the right size since they are not returnable.

You have to get it customized...and make sure you get the right size since they are not returnable.

There aren't many options available for Mac and my issue with the vapor elite is those very short sleeves. Who thought that was a good idea? I wouldn't mind a limited but I can't find them.

Yep, just got off the phone with them. Thanks, ordering it now. Either it fits or I start eating grass to lose weight, its pricey ;)

Get off my Lawn Ted. I need a new Jersey.
Is Nike the only sweat shop that makes them? For an outfit that's so shady they sure have a lot of customers. I can't watch a sporting event at any level without seeing their logo on every uniform.

You should write the Uyghur slaves that make that stuff for Nike in China to lodge your complaints!

Suits you right for buying from Nike.
One of my sons lived in China for many years and one time he came home wearing what looked exactly like New Balance sneakers. It turns out that they were fake and made of nothing but cloth, including the soles.

I have two Elite or whatever the term is for the actual game version Brady Jerseys including a Super Bowl 53 one which cost me $350 and whatever the normal level is for Gronk. They’re good but frankly, the Reebok jerseys were better.

Back when Reebok had the NFL license, they used to have a jersey that was between the cheap crap knockoff and the ones they used in the games. It was a good compromise where it was the design of a fan jersey (3/4 sleeves rather than short sleeves) , but had the stitching of a game jersey. Apparently Nike doesn't make anything similar.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back