PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Nike Jerseys....anyone buy one?

Comments:

1.) I am almost 50...and I wear my damn jerseys on game days. F you all ;-p. I also wear a fake gold bling Celtics jewelry necklace too!!!

2.) I have an authentic Bledsoe/Flying Elvii home jersey, a replica Troy Brown blue, authentic Bruschi home jersey, a replica Kevin Faulk red jersey, a replica alternate gray Brady jersey, a replica white road Brady jersey, and now a replica Matt Slater blue jersey. I also have basketball jerseys for Kevin McHale, Kevin Garnett, and Marcus Smart.

3.) Dunno about the new Nike ones (I only have the Slater), but generally replica jerseys are better than the authentic ones...especially here in Cali where football season temps range between 65-90 degrees. When I lived in Boston, I was able to wear the authentic ones with a long sleeved shirt underneath on game days....or even a hoodie.

4.) The Patriots Pro Shop is your best bet, but do also try NFLShop.com....they have stuff that the Pro Shop may not have...and can customize jerseys too....

There's a mid-level Nike Vapor Jersey which isnt on field but has sewn on numbers and they are usually very hard to come across and sell out fast.

Every once in awhile you might catch a sale at the proshop and get a crack at authentic jerseys from seasons past for cheap... I was '' close to buying a Mason authentic with SB patch for like 160 middle of summer one year.... Which I now realize would have ended up in the " jerseys I can't wear anymore " bin which is already full.

Patting myself on the back for going with a few Polos, Socks and a hat instead.

I don't think there is anything wrong with an adult wearing a jersey on gameday. It's weird to wear it otherwise though...

4.) The Patriots Pro Shop is your best bet, but do also try NFLShop.com....they have stuff that the Pro Shop may not have...and can customize jerseys too....

If you buy anything from the Patriots Pro Shop online, you are buying from Fanatics/NFLshop.com (which are the same), etc. It seems like the pro shop has turned their online sales over to Fanatics.

I don't think there is anything wrong with an adult wearing a jersey on gameday. It's weird to wear it otherwise though...

If you buy anything from the Patriots Pro Shop online, you are buying from Fanatics/NFLshop.com (which are the same), etc. It seems like the pro shop has turned their online sales over to Fanatics.

Forget the pro shop and forget Fanatics. check out this site that I found, that does custom apparel.…including Pats and Belichick items.

Just placed an order for myself and my baby girl last night. The father-daughter matching Belichick Drinking OJ outfits are going to be fire at gatherings this fall. :p

1CCB78CA-57D2-41FC-8A10-446A65619555.jpeg
You can order a ton of other products….beach towels, pillows, coffee mugs, Christmas ornaments. I was very tempted to order a Belichick OJ shower curtain but my wife would have been much less enthusiastic about it. Haha.

D320D0A2-F965-40F2-B5A6-D55F87279486.jpeg

Last edited:
Nike limited Mac Jones jerseys available on Fanatics. These are the stitched ones. Fits a little weird on the back, but these are better than the game ones, which are straight trash.

Nike's jersey's are ****. All clothing is ****. If they were authentic, sustainable, and good, they'd be ridiculously overpriced. Welcome to hell.
I spent 10 years as a volunteer working the pro golf tournament at TPC Boston in Norton. One year we got nike clothing and everyone complained about how cheap they were and how horribly they fit. Nike also used to make golf equipment but got out of that when they realized they couldn't make them for pennies. Now all they do is clothing and shoes.

The nike mid-level $100 shirts cost them about 25 cents to make and the top level $300 shirts cost them 50 cents. They also sell shoes with the same ridiculous markup. You couldn't pay me to wear anything from nike.

Nike limited Mac Jones jerseys available on Fanatics. These are the stitched ones. Fits a little weird on the back, but these are better than the game ones, which are straight trash.

huh? the game jersey and limited jersey are the same except the numbers/name are stitched on the limited jersey…

Semi related: I long for the days Nike made quality products.

huh? the game jersey and limited jersey are the same except the numbers/name are stitched on the limited jersey…
Maybe, the actual Jersey but not exactly. the Pats logo on the arms, Nike logo, and patriots below the NFL crest are all stitched too. That press on trash that the game Jersey has looks terrible imo. I returned mine, this is much better.

Has anyone bought a Nike Jersey lately? just got my $120 Mac Jones Jersey from NFLshop and its straight TRASH. Anyone know where I can get the stitched or more authenticish Jersey and not some cheap iron on Jersey?

For a second I thought you wanted a jersey of BB's dog.

View attachment 37777

$15 at the oldrover shop. :)

Maybe if they're on sale as a discontinued item... After all, Nike had a Horrible 2020 draft.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back