PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Anybody else watch the Pats-Texans replay on NFL Network?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd say the Indy loss was far, far more disappointing.

For me, the way we lost to Baltimore was most disappointing!

Getting rolled over was far worse, then if we had lost by a FG, which would still have been bad.

The Houston game wasn't exactly great though.

I'm not sure what was wrong with the team on this day, but they looked like hot garbage in this game. Brady didn't look very good, the offensive line couldn't run or pass block, the defense got absolutely run over on the ground (Foster averaged 6.0 YPC), and they got torched through the air outside of one play by Darius Butler.

Just goes to show that they were what we thought they were... a one and done playoff team not at the elite level we have come to expect.

Just goes to show that they were who we thought they were and we let them off the hook; a one and done playoff team not at the elite level we have come to expect.

fixed it for ya

I knew it was on and couldn't bring myself to watch it. That game and the game against the Ravens was a pretty disappointing few weeks for me. I hope the players think of those two games and it "lights a fire under them" this season.

I somehow managed to watch it too. What a painful game. Clearly the play carried over to the Ravens game, I'm sure losing Welker had something to do with it but yuck. This had to be one of the ugliest games of 2009 for sure.

But on the positive side I was extremely re-impressed with Edelman and how good he is in the open field. I think him, Welker (at some pt) and Hernandez are going to be a lot of fun to watch together. Hoyer looked impressive too, better than I ever remember Cassel looking pre-2008.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye