PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Andrews arrested for assault w/ dangerous weapon after threatening fiancee w/ gun

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Andrews accused of pointing gun at finacee's head

Which is odd considering the girlfriend reportedly told police he was pointing a 9mm Glock at her...just sayin... And if I had overnight to get rid of any mm gun whose existence could end my career, I would hope I could come up with a better plan than the dumpster near my house...

I thought the Patriots signed smart players?

Looks like he took that STs position a little to serious.

Guess someone forget to tell him that gunner was just a name for the position.

i dont know...i mean...theres no gun...

They found a gun matching the description of the one Andrews allegedly pointed at his fiance'. And he was charged with possession of a high capacity weapon. Not sure how they can make that charge stick since they didn't actually find it on him. It was also pretty stupid of him to hide it near his apartment. That's the 1st place cops are going to look. He should have dumped it some other place.

Cut the sack of crap. There are plenty of other JAG CB's on the market.

He wasn't a "JAG CB". He was a damn good special teams player and a reserve safety.

Other than that, I say his is probably gone.

My guess is probably that he is gone but I wouldn't make any knee jerk reaction. You don't want to create a precedent that you will be expected to follow every time there is a player incident. The last thing we need is more ammo for the media....

Plus it sends the wrong message to your players that you don't trust them. Allegations occur all the time with professional athletes and you must allow due process.

We fans tend to assume that team management only has the same information that we have. We can be sure that before they release him, they will do at least a minimal investigation - i.e. read the police report and most likely talk to the player and his agent - unless they don't think he's even worth that much trouble.

What, no "Innocent till proven guilty". Gee Wiz, Rodney gets caught breaking federal drug laws then lies about his real drug use and all is forgiven.

What, no "Innocent till proven guilty". Gee Wiz, Rodney gets caught breaking federal drug laws then lies about his real drug use and all is forgiven.
When was Rodney arrested twice? I must have missed it both times.

Glad to hear that he has been cut. Our culture is more important than what he brought to the team.

Re: Andrews accused of pointing gun at finacee's head

I officially set the Over/Under for his release at 48 hours.

LOL. Good call.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.

So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
Back