PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

And the dominoes from the cowardice at the bay start falling....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gumby

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
well it didn't take long. Far from ending the 'rhetoric.' As R-theTurncoat-K called it, his belly-crawl has now empowered the haters (as anyone with a lick of common sense would expect). Below is the one of the first speculations about how those haters will spin this ....

........The other thing that will be speculated is that Goodell, in his private meeting with Mr. Kraft, said, "Look, Robert, I love you, man, but the best thing to do is just lick your wounds here and walk the other way, otherwise there's this other stuff over here that I can't guarantee won't come out, that may go back to Spygate." I'm just telling you what the media is gonna be speculating here, 'cause nothing is allowed to be what it is. .
You know, I do have a little bit of knowledge of these people. I do know some of them well enough to be able to confidently convey to you what I think their character is. In that sense I would tend to think that Mr. Kraft is telling the truth here about all this. He's an honorable man. He really is, and just a nice guy, nice as he can be, individual in person.

But I'm just warning you, that's too boring, to accept Kraft's, "Yeah, you know what, we looked at it, he's the best judgment, the commissioner, 32 teams, I'm one of the 32. We don't want to make waves here. Even though I'm reluctant, I'll take it, and I'll walk away." And the media's saying there's no fun in that. What's fun in that? They gotta do something to entertain themselves while they continue to talk about this. So the rampant theories will now circulate.

Man, I've seen lemmings, but you're going to fall for Shaugnessy now?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Back