PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Am I the only one who thinks the Pats looked terrible?

Status
Not open for further replies.
See some of this moron's other classic comments in my sig line.

Man! Those comments here hilarious. There's another patriots mb for crazies to post at... maybe he posts there now.

This thread caught me again. Har har. Props to whoever bumped it.:D

I was actually thinking of old PF1996 the other night as I watched the replay of the SD/Rams game...

Oh, I thought you might have been watching Romper Room, and trying to figure out if he was one of the kids on the show. :D

Seems history really does repeat itself....against the Bucs no less

Very nice bump Wildo. This thread should serve to remind some of us that preseason really means didly.

Am I the only one who won't read threads that begin "Am I the only one"? Especially when it is crystal clear from other threads that the poster is one of the herd instead of some lone clear-eyed oracle?

So you won't read the threads, but you will post in them. Cool. :cool:

Wonderful. And you'll note that the terrible preseason play you saw last season only resulted in a 16-0 regular season... You disprove your own point yet you ask us not to tell you that it's only preseason. Ok man, whatever floats your boat. The sky is falling... but just for you. ;)

The fact that it's a preseason game makes winning/losing irrelevant but I thought the play of the Pats 1st team O/D was mediocre to terrible. The "backups" weren't any better. It reminded me of the Pats horrible play against average-good teams last year. The Dline got shoved around, the LBs as a group looked like crap and were always on the ground or behind the play and the best that can be said about the DBs is that they made the tackle...after the catch. The Oline still seems unable to pick up a blitz or keep Dlinemen from disrupting the play. Welker screwed up a blocking play causing the RB to get tackled early. Meriweather looks too small to be safety and whiffed badly on a tackle. The only bright spots I saw were Washington/Gaffney/Faulk. The rest of the team looked as slow and overmatched as they were last year against good teams. Please don't use the "it's only preseason" excuse because I've watched other preseason games and no team, not even those that lost, has looked as slow and overmatched as the Pats.

Yes Wildo off his rocker. :D
Yeah, but atleast he wasn't as bad as this guy. :D

Whining.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft