PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

All Things BB.....HELP??

Status
Not open for further replies.
BelichickFan said:
I'm not trying to be a smart ass. I've told you what I know. Let's end it here.

Uh Oh, The Belichickians are figthing. Bill wont stand for this.

This is disappointing news for those who go to that website and worship BB.

I hope that they get whatever it is resloved and get back up soon.

I'm just not clear why a tribute site would be served a cease and desist order. Maybe the people who were writing the articles she was linking to got annoyed for some reason?

I know she had some copyright trouble with the photos she used to have so she removed them.

I apologize but the information I received about that site being down is confidential. Don't try to get it out of me because your efforts are futile
....I won't break down. No amount of bribes or name calling will make me tell you what I know. Wild horses couldn't drag it out of me............

I'm sorry.....what were we talking about?? :eat1: ...more kool-aid

The bottom line is that NOBODY knows what's going on with that site.

It's strange because she had a new front page up for a bit then all the sudden, nothing. Maybe she's redesigning. ;)

HugeCrushOnBB said:
I apologize but the information I received about that site being down is confidential. Don't try to get it out of me because your efforts are futile
....I won't break down. No amount of bribes or name calling will make me tell you what I know. Wild horses couldn't drag it out of me............

I'm sorry.....what were we talking about?? :eat1: ...more kool-aid

The bottom line is that NOBODY knows what's going on with that site.

It's strange because she had a new front page up for a bit then all the sudden, nothing. Maybe she's redesigning. ;)

If you tell me , I'll give you a kiss.

BelichickFan said:
I'm not trying to be a smart ass. I've told you what I know. Let's end it here.
What happened to what you knew your earlier post?

BelichickFan said:
I know a little but cannot say anything.
This is the cute part. If you can't say, you could say nothing and keep it to yourself, or you can say, "I know something you don't know but I can't tell you what it is."

The latter is being a smart ass, and what the others were referring to.

spacecrime said:
The latter is being a smart ass, and what the others were referring to.
My last post (prior to this) said all I know.

Now let it die, will you.

PATSNUTme said:
If you tell me , I'll give you a kiss.

Damn, Nut......I wish I had a secret to tell you! :(

There are a lot of tribute sites out there. One of my favorites is AbsoluteBrady.com. The site is similar to All Things, with articles and pictures. Laura is awesome, taking the time to find all those things and post them. I know I don't have the time to search all the websites she searched!

The main reason I asked if anyone knew why the plug was pulled was to find out if there was anything we could do to help! :)

Bill's Girl said:
Damn, Nut......I wish I had a secret to tell you! :(

There are a lot of tribute sites out there. One of my favorites is AbsoluteBrady.com. The site is similar to All Things, with articles and pictures. Laura is awesome, taking the time to find all those things and post them. I know I don't have the time to search all the websites she searched!

The main reason I asked if anyone knew why the plug was pulled was to find out if there was anything we could do to help! :)

That will give you an incentive to find some things out.:singing:

I've never been to those sites . Didn't even know that they exsisted. Been too busy with Cheerleaders and batting penquins.

PATSNUTme said:
That will give you an incentive to find some things out.:singing:

I've never been to those sites . Didn't even know that they exsisted. Been too busy with Cheerleaders and batting penquins.

I'll tell you what, I'll kiss you if you tell me what the hell a "batting penquin" is!! :D

Bill's Girl said:
I'll tell you what, I'll kiss you if you tell me what the hell a "batting penquin" is!! :D

It's on the General forum. It's a game. There is the original and there is the enhanced. The enchanced is kinda gross until you get use to it.

I sent the original to Lil Nut and he likes it.

Have fun, now puckker up. :rocker:

Last edited:
I miss the site too. The collection of articles and the TV section were great. I hope it comes back. I don't buy that BB would have had a problem with it. Especially since Halberstam cited it in his research. Quite a tribute I think.

Hopefully she's just redesigning it. You'd think if it was going away she'd leave a message on the front page.

:(

Ok, this is getting desparate. Yesterday I watched old BB press conferences on Patriots On Demand on Comcast.

Hoodie said:
Ok, this is getting desparate. Yesterday I watched old BB press conferences on Patriots On Demand on Comcast.

Have you tried getting a BB hand puppet? Then you can talk to him whenever you want.:rocker:

Funny thing last night on Sports Desk with Hazel Mea. They showed Rosy Colvin ink blots and asked him what he tought they were. He would say what he thought and she would say "wrong", then show a picture of BB. On the last one they showed him the blot and he did answer BB, but then they showed a picture of Adam. He was in a Green Bay uni-not funny!

Just have to say that I think Hazel Mea is hot and very good as a sport anchor!

Last edited:
PATSNUTme said:
Have you tried getting a BB hand puppet? Then you can talk to him whenever you want.:rocker:

Hmm. Good idea. Perhaps it would relieve my general anxiety over Adam, Willie and The CBA.

PATSNUTme said:

Funny thing last night on Sports Desk with Hazel Mea. They showed Rosy Colvin ink blots and asked him what he tought they were. He would say what he thought and she would say "wrong", then show a picture of BB. On the last one they showed him the blot and he did answer BB, but then they showed a picture of Adam. He was in a Green Bay uni-not funny!

Just have to say that I think Hazel Mea is hot and very good as a sport anchor!

A BB hand puppet???? Where would my hand go? :eek:

I am not real big on Hazel, I liked Jamie Parker better, she is actually a Boston fan. A real Boston fan would NEVER show AV in another uni, definately not funny! I don't watch SportsDesk when the Sox aren't in season.....

Here is some designs that the Choir members can use for their own BB hand puppet.

thumb_lifearts020405.jpg

sorry it didn't come out better, but it will give you some ideas. :singing:

Last edited:
PATSNUTme said:
Here is some designs that the Choir members can use for their own BB hand puppet.

thumb_lifearts020405.jpg

sorry it didn't come out better, but it will give you some ideas. :singing:

Is that BB?? Can you post a link? BB as Napoleon....*cat calling*

My mom has a magnet set like that of the statue of David, he comes with a santa outfit, we used to put his santa hat on his......well you know!

Bill's Girl said:
A BB hand puppet???? Where would my hand go? :eek:

I am not real big on Hazel, I liked Jamie Parker better, she is actually a Boston fan. A real Boston fan would NEVER show AV in another uni, definately not funny! I don't watch SportsDesk when the Sox aren't in season.....

Hazel is hot! I bet one of the networks grab her up, hopefully not before I do.

I think it was one of the producers that put Adam in a Pack uni. Maybe it's an ex-producer today.

Who is Jamie Parker?

PATSNUTme said:
Hazel is hot! I bet one of the networks grab her up, hopefully not before I do.

I think it was one of the producers that put Adam in a Pack uni. Maybe it's an ex-producer today.

Who is Jamie Parker?

She is/was the cute blonde on that show......is she gone now? Last time I saw her she was reporting on BC football.

Status
Not open for further replies.

What Did Tom Brady Say During His Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Drew Bledsoe Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast? Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Belichick Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Back