PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Adding a little class to the sidelines...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thats why I have my beloved Pats fans to give me both sides of the ball right:cool:
Wouldn't take a lot of effort to see how:
1) Parcells wanted to keep a strangle-hold on BB and keep him with NYJ.
2) Parcells snuck out like a snake in the grass to go to the Jets in the first place.
3) Vrabel doing the Eagle dance...did you look up HALF the stuff the Eagles PLAYERS(not fans mind you) were saying on the media.
4) Wilfork, Hobbs, Colvin etc, aren't classy because they celebrate at mid-field. Again if you only looked up HALF up what the Chargers said last year, this year, before, during, and after the game...I'm suprised the Pats didn't light the Q on fire and piss it out after the game. (Lights out!)
As for Celebrating at midfield:
061113_patriots_loss_hmed_9a.hmedium.jpg

Yes, lets talk class.:bricks:

Yes, I read your claims of lack of knowledge, but that lack of knowledge didn't stop you from making a judgment about a situation you had no clue about. Several people pointed out to you what REALITY was. That Parcells stepped down only because he found out that BB was going to be named the HC of the Pats. Parcells did it to BLOCK BB from going to the Pats and to stick it to Bob Kraft.

Now, about the money. As I mentioned earlier, no one except BB and the late owner knew the terms of their agreement. If there had been a violation of that agreement, the Jets or the Estate would have gone after BB for the money. It didn't happen.

BTW, no one said that Vrabel gave cheap shots to Washington. You might want to actually read what was said. I went back and read the entire thread and its just not there.

YOU are sour grapes and honestly, a clown. Your sig is proof positive of that. You support the biggest classless fool in all of Baseball and you FLAUNT his classlessness.

BTW, you've not been talking football in this entire thread. You've talked garbage and you've opened your mouth on subjects you clearly didn't have the whole story on, yet you felt comfortable enough to make the statements. Then when you get told the true story, you throw a tantrum and say "but I said I didn't know". You can't have it both ways. If you don't know, don't comment.

Of course I support him he's on my damn team, what do you want me too root for him to strike out in the ninth. I will just say it one more time, it was meant as a comical sig b/c I make fun of A-Rod just as much as the Mets fans. I put a damn sesame street jets pic to make light of that. If you want the satisfaction of me saying you were right fine. You were right particularly situations involving the coaching ring, but I still dont like the way SOME <key word not the team> handled themseleves at the end of the Pats Chargers game

Last edited:
061113_patriots_loss_hmed_9a.hmedium.jpg

Yes, lets talk class.:bricks:
The game was already over at that shot, you do celebrate after a hard earned win. They didnt point at him or laugh. They celebrated together except for the bum (name slips me) I guess looking at brady if thats classless to you

Last edited:
4) Wilfork, Hobbs, Colvin etc, aren't classy because they celebrate at mid-field. Again if you only looked up HALF up what the Chargers said last year, this year, before, during, and after the game...I'm suprised the Pats didn't light the Q on fire and piss it out after the game. (Lights out!)
As for Celebrating at midfield:

The Pats were within every right to do such, guys like colvin wilfork hobbs should follow vets like harrison brady and bruschi who were no where to be find while the lights out taught occurred. How is that statement so ludicrous that everyone has an issue w/ it.

The game was already over at that shot, you do celebrate after a hard earned win. They didnt point at him or laugh. They celebrated together.
And after Nate missed his field goal that game was over too. "But, but, there were still 10 seconds left on the clock!" I'm sure Brady planned on throwing an INT right after. Whatever.
You can spin it anyway you want, but the FACT is that the Jets are not strangers to celebrating at mid-field.

The Pats were within every right to do such, guys like colvin wilfork hobbs should follow vets like harrison brady and bruschi who were no where to be find while the lights out taught occurred. How is that statement so ludicrous that everyone has an issue w/ it.
I'm sorry but it really looks like you just said:
They had every right to celebrate.
They shouldn't have celebrated because Brady didn't.
Is that what you mean?

And after Nate missed his field goal that game was over too. "But, but, there were still 10 seconds left on the clock!" I'm sure Brady planned on throwing an INT right after. Whatever.
You can spin it anyway you want, but the FACT is that the Jets are not strangers to celebrating at mid-field.

They celebrated exactly where the play ended. My issue is the lights out dance not running to the 50(sorry if that was confused w/ before), the Jets didnt do anything of that nature at the end of the game. Plus I never mentioned the jets in a class argument b/c I have my own demons like my jackass pro bowl KR

Last edited:
I'm sorry but it really looks like you just said:
They had every right to celebrate.
They shouldn't have celebrated because Brady didn't.
Is that what you mean?

Yes exactly what I mean. The Brady's of the world dont need to get into that nonsense. He's above it

They celebrated exactly where the play ended. My issue is the lights out dance not running to the 50, the Jets didnt do anything of that nature at the end of the game
And the Jets celebrated right where the game ended too. Do you really have a problem with the Pats making fun of the disresptful, classless dance "that shaun Merriman is known for?" Really? It's not like your Jets are the epitome of class.:rolleyes:

Yes exactly what I mean. The Brady's of the world dont need to get into that nonsense. He's above it
Then I don't see why you have a problem with the celebrating.:confused:
If it's OK, then it's OK.
Just 'cause Brady didn't jump out onto the field didn't mean he wasn't celebrating either.
Pick a side and stick to it, please.

And the Jets celebrated right where the game ended too. Do you really have a problem with the Pats making fun of the disresptful, classless dance "that shaun Merriman is known for?" Really? It's not like your Jets are the epitome of class.:rolleyes:

Listen Merriman is a jerk, making fun of Merriman is cool the other chargers who dont warrant that dont deserve that tho. the Jets have class guys like Pennington, Vilma, Cotchery, Revis and Curtis who is going to retire who has been the epitome of class

Then I don't see why you have a problem with the celebrating.:confused:
If it's OK, then it's OK.
Just 'cause Brady didn't jump out onto the field didn't mean he wasn't celebrating either.
Pick a side and stick to it, please.

My side is I want 53 Tom Brady/Curtis Martin character guys on my football team, 25 character Derk Jeter/Bernie Williams guys on my baseball team and 12 David Robinson/Dikembe Mutombo character guys on my NBA team. Guys who DO NOT act like fools or come w/ baggage

Last edited:
My side is I want 53 Tom Brady/Curtis Martin character guys on my football team, 25 character Derk Jeter/Bernie Williams guys on my baseball team and 12 David Robinson/Dikembe Mutombo character guys on my NBA team. Guys who DO NOT act like fools or come w/ baggage
:confused:
That's not possible.
Even for your Jets.

Listen Merriman is a jerk, making fun of Merriman is cool the other chargers who dont warrant that dont deserve that tho. the Jets have class guys like Pennington, Vilma, Cotchery, Revis and Curtis who is going to retire who has been the epitome of class
I'm sorry, I wasn't aware there were other "dances" the Pats were mocking. What does the Phillip River dance look like? Does it involve stomping your feet and sucking your thumb? To continue to insinuate that the Pats lack class, while in the same breath saying they have every right to celebrate, makes you look rather stupid.
And while your Jets have quality guys like the Pats do, you also have you question marks, Miller.
So again, the Jets are not, nor will they ever be the epitome of class.
DEAL WITH IT!

I'm sorry, I wasn't aware there were other "dances" the Pats were mocking. What does the Phillip River dance look like? Does it involve stomping your feet and sucking your thumb? To continue to insinuate that the Pats lack class, while in the same breath saying they have every right to celebrate, makes you look rather stupid.
And while your Jets have quality guys like the Pats do, you also have you question marks, Miller.
So again, the Jets are not, nor will they ever be the epitome of class.
DEAL WITH IT!

OMG if I have to say this one more time I may lose it. I said IMO guys like Hobbs Colvin Wilfork and at times Vrabel lack class but that is not a reflection of the team b/c they have guys like Brady Bruschi and had Troy Brown who were likeable ambassadors of the game. So in conclusion Vrabel, Hobbs, Colvin, Wilfork, NOT PATS.

And why r you bringing up the Jets? All Pats fans can say is Justin Miller. Question marks on this team infers plural multiple people yet I always hear one name. Too bad he is on a team with great guys like Pennington, Curtis Martin travels and is constantly around the team, Vilma, and Cotchery. Thats my point on the Pats. They remain classy because the good on their team far exceeds the bad. Plz calm down that last statement was indeed a complient by a Jets fan on the Pats lol

Last edited:
OMG if I have to say this one more time I may lose it. I said IMO guys like Hobbs Colvin Wilfork and at times Vrabel lack class but that is not a reflection of the team b/c they have guys like Brady Bruschi and had Troy Brown who were likeable ambassadors of the game. So in conclusion Vrabel, Hobbs, Colvin, Wilfork, NOT PATS. And why r you bringing up the Jets? All Pats fans can say is Justin Miller but too bad he is on a team with great guys like Pennington, Curtis Martin travels and is constantly around the team, Vilma, and Cotchery. Thats my point on the Pats the good far exceeds the bad
If they don't lack class, then what are you going on about.

Last edited:
GOOD GOD THEN WHAT IS THE PROBLEM!:eek:
If they don't lack class, then what are you going on about?

The whole time I was saying I have issue w/ a few Pats players but respect their organization and team as a whole especially Brady, Bruschi, and Brown when he was there. It just got blown out of proportion and my statements were taken the wrong way.

Last edited:
Many teams have players who seem like role models and players who make mistakes (either for the first time or chronically). There is no perfect team. Plenty of championship teams had their share of baggage...

Comparisons of class, etc. are too subjective to prove...

The whole time I was saying I have issue w/ a few Pats players but respect their organization and team as a whole especially Brady, Bruschi, and Brown when he was there. It just got blown out of proportion and my statements were taken the wrong way.
mmm.
:cool:

Look at the bengals, all those clowns like Deltha O'Neal, Chris Henry, Odell Thurman, AJ Nicholson, Reggie McNeal ruin good guys like Palmer and Chad Johnson who does a lot of charity work

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
Back