PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Adding a little class to the sidelines...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Like I said, a clown like yourself who insists on supporting a classless guy like Mangini who TAMPERS with players on other teams and the biggest classless scumbag in Pro Baseball should keep his mouth shut about supposed classless players on other teams.

Your statement about true championship teams is the talk of someone who has absolutely NEVER won anything and been caught up in the emotion of the moment. Truly. You are utterly NAIVE.

1) You really are a jerk b/c in all your post you call me names when im trying to talk w/o traditional garbage that comes with talking the oppossing fans of a hated rival. Mangini is a classless scumbag? OK i guess he learned from the best. And I dunno what hell you even mention about baseball. I am a Yankees fan I think I know a little about winning w/o showing up the other team. I had teams where I could admire them because they had figures who won w/ class and loss w/ class i.e. Jeter Torre, O'Neill, Bernie Posada

Last edited:
If it truly happened, the Jets would have taken Belichick to court for the money. The Jets never did. I wonder why that is? Maybe because a schyster NY journalist with a vendetta against BB decided that he'd attempt to smear BB's name.

Uh they got a compensation first round pick

Actually, one more thing - so the Chargers taunt ALL GAME and leading up to the game, and do that F-ing GAY Shawne Merriman celebration - on plays where he didn't even sack Brady, but just got close - and then the Patriots do it at the end, after being trash-talked all game, ALL WEEK - and this somehow makes the Pats the classless ones?

Get a grip, dude.

Actually, one more thing - so the Chargers taunt ALL GAME and leading up to the game, and do that F-ing GAY Shawne Merriman celebration - on plays where he didn't even sack Brady, but just got close - and then the Patriots do it at the end, after being trash-talked all game, ALL WEEK - and this somehow makes the Pats the classless ones?

Get a grip, dude.

Have you read anything. The Pats arent classless they have some players who act like fools at times but guys like brady and bruschi more then make up for it. I established the chargers trash shady characters, the some of the Pats players IMO should not have stooped to their level that is all.

Last edited:
I just turned a jets fan in 95 so I am really not familiar how the Jets got Parcells and the whole situation. I do know that the Jets made Belichick the highest paid coordinator in football w/ the intentions of keeping him. He resigned at his press conference. That was the intention through out that whole process.

Maybe you should learn more about a situation before opening your mouth.

First and foremost, the Jets engaged Parcells in contract negotiations while he was still under contract with the Patriots and while the Patriots were making a run at the SB. Parcells and the Jets didn't really even bother to hide it. Parcells had a contract in place immediately after the SB, but "hired" Belichick to be the HC and Parcells would be a "consultant" It was a sham and everyone knew it. Parcells was made the HC and BB the DC. As other said, BB had planned on announcing his resignation as the DC with the Jets and going to the Pats. However, Parcells "resigned" and the Jets made the announcement that Belichick was to be promoted to HC. I can remember it being WEIRD that BB wasn't there at the Parcells resignation announcement. So, when BB was to "accept" the job, he turned the tables and re-signed. Unfortunately, because a day had passed, he was officially the HC of the Jets because they had Promoted him.

Belichick had NO intention of being a puppet with Parcells at the reins.

Wilfork was part of the brigade doing the lights out dance against the chargers once again it was warranted but I would have preferred if he showed better judgement and walked off with the field with that smirk jordan had when he knew he had just ended someones season, vrabel was taunting the eagles through out SB 39 with that dumb bird flap and he took some cheap shots in the pile at Leon Washington. Every team has assclowns on its rosters just dont pretend like your team doesnt.

Vrabel was NOT taunting the Eagles with the bird flap. That shows how much you don't know. It was David Givens and Eugene Wilson who did that.

As for "taking cheap shots against Washington", BS. Vrabel doesn't need to take cheap shots against a 3rd down back like Washington. Take your sour grapes and leave already.

Uh they got a compensation first round pick

The Jets got compensation because BB had been under contract to them. Just like the Patriots got compensation from the Jets because Parcells had been under contract to them.

One of the things you don't understand is that up until right after John Gruden going to Tampa from the Raiders, teams were allowed to trade the rights of the HC. HCs are the "property" of the team that they had a contract with for the duration of the contract unless they are FIRED. If they resign, the team still has the rights to that coach unless they relinquish those rights or the period of the contract expires.

The First round pick was NOT compensation for the money you claim that BB "stole".

Maybe you should learn more about a situation before opening your mouth.

First and foremost, the Jets engaged Parcells in contract negotiations while he was still under contract with the Patriots and while the Patriots were making a run at the SB. Parcells and the Jets didn't really even bother to hide it. Parcells had a contract in place immediately after the SB, but "hired" Belichick to be the HC and Parcells would be a "consultant" It was a sham and everyone knew it. Parcells was made the HC and BB the DC. As other said, BB had planned on announcing his resignation as the DC with the Jets and going to the Pats. However, Parcells "resigned" and the Jets made the announcement that Belichick was to be promoted to HC. I can remember it being WEIRD that BB wasn't there at the Parcells resignation announcement. So, when BB was to "accept" the job, he turned the tables and re-signed. Unfortunately, because a day had passed, he was officially the HC of the Jets because they had Promoted him.

Belichick had NO intention of being a puppet with Parcells at the reins.

Vrabel was NOT taunting the Eagles with the bird flap. That shows how much you don't know. It was David Givens and Eugene Wilson who did that.

As for "taking cheap shots against Washington", BS. Vrabel doesn't need to take cheap shots against a 3rd down back like Washington. Take your sour grapes and leave already.

First off I axcknowledged my lack of knowledge in parcells situation once again if you just read you would see I asked for someone to explain it to me. 2nd Vrabel was flapping his wings I know my friend is an huge Eagles fan and says it all the time,I have seen it on tv when it happened and on some eagles year in review dvd.

How can you call the cheap shots on leon BS when a Pats fan in this thread admitted to it andeven said hey all teams do it, the refs called penalties. Next time read everything before you try and make me look stupid. Im not sourgrapes, how can I be on a night where the Yanks r over .500 for the first time since april :)

Last edited:
The Jets got compensation because BB had been under contract to them. Just like the Patriots got compensation from the Jets because Parcells had been under contract to them.

Understood my mistake

Wilfork was part of the brigade doing the lights out dance against the chargers once again it was warranted but I would have preferred if he showed better judgement and walked off with the field with that smirk jordan had when he knew he had just ended someones season, vrabel was taunting the eagles through out SB 39 with that dumb bird flap and he took some cheap shots in the pile at Leon Washington. Every team has assclowns on its rosters just dont pretend like your team doesnt.

Well, you then no doubt would have preferred that one of the leading poster childs of your organization, a HOF QB by the name of Joe Namath, didn't liquor up for Joe Klecko Day, then proceeded to make a fool of himself by checking out the sideline reporter's ass while on national TV. That was rather recent so I suspect you caught that either live or during the course of the following week when it was aired over and over. I really do not expect you to remember a guy by the name of Mark Gastineau so I'll not dwell on it. However, I suspect also, given his departure from the Jets has been somewhat recent, a center by the name of Kevin Mawaii or even the Pete Kendall fiasco for that matter.

Then there are the recent instances of intrasquad brawls that have a habbit of reoccurring in Hempstead.

An exhibition in class by former players or the entire Jets team, I take it.

IOW, it's easy to point the finger at someone else, now isn't it?

Last edited:
1) You really are a jerk b/c in all your post you call me names when im trying to talk w/o traditional garbage that comes with talking the oppossing fans of a hated rival. Mangini is a classless scumbag? OK i guess he learned from the best. And I dunno what hell you even mention about baseball. I am a Yankees fan I think I know a little about winning w/o showing up the other team. I had teams where I could admire them because they had figures who won w/ class and loss w/ class i.e. Jeter Torre, O'Neill, Bernie Posada

YOU'VE been talking garbage the entire thread. So you get treated like you talk and you are complaining?

First of all, I mentioned BASEBALL and that LOSER CLASSLESS SCUMBAG you have in your SIG. You do NOT have Joe Torre, Derek Jeter, Paul O'Neill, Bernie Williams or Jorge Posada in your sig. You have the classles loser A-FRAUD. You sit there and FLAUNT that loser with a BLATANT LIE and you expect to be taken seriously?

You don't know squat about winning w/o showing the other team up.

you are reading what you want to. I already called it stupid tio hold a preplaoff rally chanting brady sucks and all the other antics they pulled but I do have anissue w/ the enitre pats bench emptying on the field and some pats going towards the 50 (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sjCr6qFiIP0). After the game my boys Ellis Hobbs, Roosevelt Colivn and Wilfork lights out. celebration is overboard. when it boils down to it whatever they were ****s to you guys you just gave it right back fine. Once you do that however you somewhat shed the label of being a classy team

I know that was my point earlier all teams have people who do these things, difference between me and you is that I dont make excuses for them when they do it. I never mentioned Ike Reese n the Vrable ball grabfiasco

The difference between me and YOU is that you FLAUNT the biggest classless scumbag in all of pro baseball and you DO mention an excuse. A FRAUD did not say HA! He yelled "MINE" and its clear in the video. Professional lip readers said so.

As I said, a clown like yourself shouldn't be sitting here telling others what "CLASS" is when you don't know what it is yourself and you are doing the very things you claim others are doing.

Well, you then no doubt would have preferred that one of the leading poster childs of your organization, a HOF QB by the name of Joe Namath, didn't liquor up for Joe Klecko Day, then proceeded to make a fool of himself by checking out the sideline reporter's ass while on national TV. That was rather recent so I suspect you caught that either live or during the course of the following week when it was aired over and over. I really expect you to remember a guy by the name of Mark Gastineau so I'll not dwell on it. However, I suspect also, given his departure from the Jets has been somewhat recent, a center by the name of Kevin Mawaii or even the Pete Kendall fiasco.

Then there are the recent instances of intrasquad brawls that have a habbit of reoccurring in Hempstead.

IOW, it's easy to point the finger at someone else, now isn't it?

Uh ok. I admit the Jets have had their shortcomings in the past I dont understand the Mawae fiasco it was more of an changing of the guard and an end to an era. I spoke to Mawae when it happened he really was not that upset

The difference between me and YOU is that you FLAUNT the biggest classless scumbag in all of pro baseball and you DO mention an excuse. A FRAUD did not say HA! He yelled "MINE" and its clear in the video. Professional lip readers said so.

As I said, a clown like yourself shouldn't be sitting here telling others what "CLASS" is when you don't know what it is yourself and you are doing the very things you claim others are doing.

He yelled ha. Last I check u have to touch your lips to say mine, check the video again. You need to calm down and take a deep breath. class is the 98 Yanks or the 02 pats. Teams which had guys who were first class individuals

Last edited:
YOU'VE been talking garbage the entire thread. So you get treated like you talk and you are complaining?

First of all, I mentioned BASEBALL and that LOSER CLASSLESS SCUMBAG you have in your SIG. You do NOT have Joe Torre, Derek Jeter, Paul O'Neill, Bernie Williams or Jorge Posada in your sig. You have the classles loser A-FRAUD. You sit there and FLAUNT that loser with a BLATANT LIE and you expect to be taken seriously?

You don't know squat about winning w/o showing the other team up.
I can change my sig to jeter if u want. Im not sure how I flaunted my sig I dont know. If using is flaunting then ok. Jeter is my favorite player on the team. A-Rod is a clown and plays bush league a lot and sometimes makes me want to just tell him to STFU. I concede all these points to you. I just thought it was a funny sig someone made. I had the jets on sesame street before that and even made fun of the jets with pats fans on the board. Loosen up my man

Last edited:
Is the Jets/Yankee fan really here on our board talking smack about class?:rolleyes: The more I read your posts the more I realize that you only have parts of stories and that you are thinking whatever mainstream media tells you to think.

Is the Jets/Yankee fan really here on our board talking smack about class?:rolleyes: The more I read your posts the more I realize that you only have parts of stories and that you are thinking whatever mainstream media tells you to think.

Thats why I have my beloved Pats fans to give me both sides of the ball right:cool:

Last edited:
First off I axcknowledged my lack of knowledge in parcells situation once again if you just read you would see I asked for someone to explain it to me. 2nd Vrabel was flapping his wings I know my friend is an huge Eagles fan and says it all the time,I have seen it on tv when it happened and on some eagles year in review dvd.

Yes, I read your claims of lack of knowledge, but that lack of knowledge didn't stop you from making a judgment about a situation you had no clue about. Several people pointed out to you what REALITY was. That Parcells stepped down only because he found out that BB was going to be named the HC of the Pats. Parcells did it to BLOCK BB from going to the Pats and to stick it to Bob Kraft.

Now, about the money. As I mentioned earlier, no one except BB and the late owner knew the terms of their agreement. If there had been a violation of that agreement, the Jets or the Estate would have gone after BB for the money. It didn't happen.

How can you call the cheap shots on leon BS when a Pats fan in this thread admitted to it andeven said hey all teams do it, the refs called penalties. Next time read everything before you try and make me look stupid. Im not sourgrapes, how can I be on a night where the Yanks r over .500 for the first time since april :)

BTW, no one said that Vrabel gave cheap shots to Washington. You might want to actually read what was said. I went back and read the entire thread and its just not there.

YOU are sour grapes and honestly, a clown. Your sig is proof positive of that. You support the biggest classless fool in all of Baseball and you FLAUNT his classlessness.

BTW, you've not been talking football in this entire thread. You've talked garbage and you've opened your mouth on subjects you clearly didn't have the whole story on, yet you felt comfortable enough to make the statements. Then when you get told the true story, you throw a tantrum and say "but I said I didn't know". You can't have it both ways. If you don't know, don't comment.

He yelled ha. Last I check u have to touch your lips to say mine, check the video again. You need to calm down and take a deep breath. class is the 98 Yanks or the 02 pats. Teams which had guys who were first class individuals

BS. A-FRAUD yelled MINE. BTW, to say HA, you have to open your lips WIDE and that didn't happen. The guy is a cheat and a liar. I have seen the video numerous times and its clear that he said MINE and not HA.

I can change my sig to jeter if u want. Im not sure how I flaunted my sig I dont know. If using is flaunting then ok. Jeter is my favorite player on the team. A-Rod is a clown and plays bush league a lot and sometimes makes me want to just tell him to STFU. I concede all these points to you. I just thought it was a funny sig someone made. I had the jets on sesame street before that and even made fun of the jets with pats fans on the board. Loosen up my man

The FLAUNT was the claim that the classless loser said HA. He said nothing of the sort. Regardless, he should have just kept his mouth shut. Heck, A-Fraud is getting to be the T.O. of baseball.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes
Patriots Draft Rumors: Teams Facing ‘Historic’ Price For Club to Trade Down