PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Aaron Hernandez charged with murder

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it really just hit me when ESPN said "he left his house for what might be the last time ever".

He could really be in jail for the rest of his life. I want to feel bad for him, but this was entirely his fault. What a complete idiot. He had so much and just threw it all away because of a seemingly meaningless dispute? Really?

My first thought was I hope he had one last night with his girlfriend cause that may never happen again.

I hope we hear what it was that Hernandez was upset about with Lloyd talking to people he didn't like. Kind of wonder if these people are involved in the shooting incident in Florida or one of the other incidents he is allegedly involved in.

Busy taking care of kids today. Just awful news.
Years past I'd been a sucker for AH's story, a kid who lost his Dad, grew up in a tough section but made it big. I remember his words about the Pats org and how his daughter, etc. gave him a different outlook on life. I really bought into it, and then this chilling execution.

"NFL" "Just so you know"

Cold blooded murder, planned beforehand, admittedly not well.

Actually, all I'm saying is that it's better to NOT be a gansta than to be a gangsta, basically and in a nutshell. I have no idea if this is somehow gang related or not, but that's my opinion.

Could be that Hernandez did this just because he's a straight up ******* and he got pissed off over whatever. Dunno, but that happens too. I mean people kill complete strangers sometimes...all the time, actually. I don't think that there necessarily has to be an explanation that HAS to make sense to the average Joe here.

One thing I wouldn't do is assume anything about the victim with zero evidence to back it up. Of course we're all wondering what triggered this murder...

Must be the end of days...I agree 100%........begins hyperventilating and clutching chest....

New England Tim Tebows? You mean the New England Bench Warmer...:p

Final thought.

The only way this could get worse today would be to find out that Jake Ballard and Zack Sudfeld were the other 2 guys in the car.

All these police series, doesnt he ever watch tv? Either he was stoned out of his mind or he is dumb as wood.

Still i believe there was no mention of gsr on him. Perhaps it was one of his friends who actually did the shooting, but since he didnt come forward, he is just as guilty. I just cant believe with all the dumb moves he made, he would have worn gloves. Or the DA is saving that piece of evidence

And if he was stoned, I'm amazed he had the ability to keep his irrational stoned anger for 2 hours (time it takes to drive to and from boston).

It's possible his friend killed Lloyd and then AHern pulled a Ray Lewis and his friend decided to pin everything on AHern.

I doubt it cause I suspect if that happened, AHern would be talking trying to refute it;

but if you asked me yesterday I'd have said it was a lot more likely than everything that is alleged to have happened -- in fact I would've put a 0 probability on 'dumb enough to drive to boston, then drive back to your town to kill the person instead of continuing north to maine where no one will know or eastward into the ocean.

Final thought.

The only way this could get worse today would be to find out that Jake Ballard and Zack Sudfeld were the other 2 guys in the car.

stop that right now!!!!...
smlytruce.gif

Final thought.

That car desperately needed someone with a brain in it.

If Brady had been there he'd have seen to it that the police would now be knocking on the door of a very :confused: looking Bernard Pollard or Eli Manning.

Though in all seriousness what that car desperately, desperately needed was someone.. anyone with just a shred of compassion and humanity in it.

I think that one of the most surreal aspects to this convoluted scenario that tends to be lost in this mess is that the victim's girlfriend and the apparent shooter's girlfriend were sisters. Try putting yourself into EITHER one of these women's' shoes.

You have a baby with a rich football star, and he's arrested for killing your sister's boyfriend. On the other side of the coin, you are going out with somebody your sister's boyfriend is awaiting trial in jail for killing. This is material for a bad Lifetime movie, folks...some of you may have seen a couple of those if you want to keep your girlfriend/wife happy.

I wonder how the hell these two sisters and their family are dealing with this whole mess. Hard to "root for" one side, wouldn't it be? Which side is the bias? I imagine they'd both be hoping that Hernandez didn't do it, but it sure doesn't look that way. Lloyd's girlfriend probably doesn't want him to get away with it if he did, but her sister could be financially strapped with that kid that way...instead of being rich. That's among other things, of course, like the child losing her father.

That's just plain crazy.

In case you guys haven't seen, check out this link: Y! SPORTS

Pretty much details the timeline of what occurred the night of the murder. Looks to me like Hernandez orchestrated it. Can't begin to wrap my head around how stupid this was...for ANY person. The paper trail of evidence is mind boggling. When you factor in who it was committing the crime...it's devastating to think someone could do this to themselves...and to someone else over something so petty.

Thanks for posting this Christian....This was very helpful in case no one wanted to pay for a court transcript of todays' proceedings....

I would love to know what was going on between 1023 PM and 112 AM....

Listening to some music tonight and had the Springsteen song The Promise on. It was written many years ago but frightening that some of the words could have been about Aaron Hernandez today.

The promise is broken, you go on living
It steals something from down in your soul
When the truth is spoken, it don't make no difference
Something in your heart goes cold

The final line of the song: To take it all, and throw it all away

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes