PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

A more varied offense, better without Faulk?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Offense better without Faulk?

Even with your efforts to move the goalposts, the answer's still no. Keep backtracking, though; you might eventually find your way to some common sense.

I didn't. Please read (and comprehend) post #1.

So all you lemmings are just ready to concede that it isn't possible that the offense's expected changes due to the fact Faulk is injured, might lead to some unexpected success?

Of course, it's not better overall this week or next probably. But maybe we surprise ourselves. But I guess not. You're all right again. Boy K and everyone here is taking the loss of K. Faulk pretty hard. Too soon?

And please, stop saying "Trade Brady" fools.

Faulk's injury isn't going to stop us from running the spread IMO.
Believe me I've been constantly voicing my hopes to cut down on the # of times we line up that way(even pre-Faulk injury) but it's going to stay, now you'll just see Morris/Woodhead back there instead or Brady all by himself.

Last edited:

Yeah it's a silver lining reaction thing I guess. But if I'm playing D and the Pats keep the status quo on 3rd in 8, I'd be happy knowing i've already seen it a thousand times on film. Only this time it will most likely be performed less effectviely.

Might as well try something different. Something that better suits the tried and tested personnel you have on the roster. But I'm sure BB will just plug someone in and keep going.

-----

Or... KmonotonouS maybe $%^@ my *#!%? Would the world then be a better place? Maybe nuzzle it and fall asleep as you dream of your next enlightening post. Such as OT: Boise State vs. Virginia Tech. Well done :woohoo:

Also have any of you faulkers ever heard of an attention grabbing headline? Sheesh, calm the faulk down. Y'all even more grumpy than me, and I might of beat my GF with a sneaker last night, as far as I recall.

Let me rephrase the title to "Is it possible that the offense's expected changes due to the fact Faulk is injured, lead to some unexpected success?"

Does that make it all better for you muttonheads? If not, $%^# it! :enranged:

You should know that I'm immune to 1950's style insults. Also, that Boise State game thread was 64646436643164312131213266431 times more entertaining and thought provoking that this pile of sh!t is. Face it, you created a terrible thread. It happens to the best of us... even me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft