PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

2016 Training Camp - Day 10 (8-8-16)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Zolak said that he's getting worried about JAG. He thinks he's holding the ball too long, and struggling with his reads

Wouldn't worry too much bout Jimmy. He seems more like a game guy than practice.

Glad to see Washington getting more reps. He's been a solid player over his career and if he outperforms some of these rooks or even Martin, I think he can add something positive to the team.

Also happy to see Stork back, but I'm still very hesitant about him going forward.

and

You better not be hurt Branch!

J Jones with consistently strong practices and looking more like a lock. Dobson has dropped off the face of the earth. He has a huge uphill battle to make this team so can't keep that up for long.

Hope Alan Branch is okay. Most concerning news of the day but i like our DT depth if he can't go in the next few weeks.

Jimmy was setting the world on fire. Now he is not. I want to see how he responds to it. We need to keep reminding ourselves to not compare him to Brady.

Derby has come on fairly strong lately. No competition for the 3rd TE spot as of now though anyway.

OL is still the big story of this camp. Lot of moving parts there on key backup roles and RG seems wide open.

Zolak said that he's getting worried about JAG. He thinks he's holding the ball too long, and struggling with his reads
Trade Brady and sign JimmyG long term! :rolleyes:

Sounds like every preseason for the guy. He seems to be a hard guy to judge because he is the rare QB who looks tentative in practice and more decisive on the playing field.

Really? Not of Ty Law? Man you gotta get that kink fixed, lol
Fletcher was the most recent to wear the number and I was also being facetious. Lol @Galeb warned me about my UN-funny bone. d%#*!@t, looks like he was right.:oops:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore