PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

2016 Training Camp - Day 10 (8-8-16)

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's not about the inevitable decline from his superior first week, but the response to it by Garappolo that bears watching. Is it a blip before a rebound or return to the more normative performance data of the past couple seasons?

Watch for BB to have Brady and JG swap jerseys and have Tom dye his hair for the first 4 games...... :D

SWAPGATE !!

We still need talent upgrades at Backup LT & at Power RB.
Yes, but I think reps and continuity in the system over time are important factors that give the Patriots an advantage.

Once again ESPN being ESPN. I believed for years the small portion they played until I saw a documentary that played the ENTIRE thing. That was the beginning of when I started to realize how full of sh*t that network is really.

As we know, its not just ESPN, its also the NFL which is a very, very propaganda orientated.

Look at the Baldwin touchdown on Revis. The NFL bent over backyards to edit out the referee pick. Instead they went with how "open" Baldwin was and even including sound from Kearse asking him "how'd you get so open?" but no sign of a referee on any of those replays.

The same with the chippish mini-fight at the end of the Superbowl. Color me paranoid, but I wonder if that would get edited out had it been a Patriot that started it.

Garappolo: "Tom, if you want me to pull this off, I'm going to have to sleep over at your house. You know, do everything you'd do during those 4 weeks..."
Tom: Okay, Jimmy. I hope you like duck and a 90/10 vegetable to meat ratio.

Jimmy: Nevermind. I'll play the first four weeks instead.

Last edited:
Garappolo: "Tom, if you want me to pull this off, I'm going to have to sleep over at your house. You know, do everything you'd do during those 4 weeks..."

I'd love to poop sitting on Tom's heated toilet seat. Does that really make me a weirdo?

jimmy_garoppolo_jwm_jpg_itok_2lck_Py_PE.jpg

bradyx.jpg
: Hey, careful...

jimmy_garoppolo_jwm_jpg_itok_2lck_Py_PE.jpg
: What?

bradyx.jpg
:
gisele_bundchen_0.jpg
??????

aladdin_bread.gif

How has our run defense looked? I haven't had time to follow the board. I expect our run defense to be better this year.

We still need talent upgrades at Backup LT & at Power RB.
Waddle at LT and RB Gaffney are more than fine, i am more worried about Collins/Hightower backup, and interior Oline chemistry.

How has our run defense looked? I haven't had time to follow the board. I expect our run defense to be better this year.
As long as Collins and High are healthy we will have a great run D.

Waddle at LT and RB Gaffney are more than fine, i am more worried about Collins/Hightower backup, and interior Oline chemistry.
Waddle at LT and Gaffney at RB both being thought-of as more than fine backups is at the moment premature.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News