PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

2016 Training Camp - Day 10 (8-8-16)

Status
Not open for further replies.
QB TC so far.
First days Grapp was on fire. Lets trade Brady, we are going 4:0, Brady is aging he is 39 he has one year max.
Last few days, full pads, faster game, Brady is on fire, Grapp is not Brady, we are doomed 0:4. Grapp is holding ball for an hour before releasing it.

Allen Iverson.

Not true. Everyone just thinks that because a reporter kept asking him about practice after a defeat in a playoff game. Iverson was trying to deflect the question back in a sort of rhetoric, not down play the benefits of practice.

That's strange because the sports radio people down here in NY keep saying the Jets are "High" on Hackenburger. Going to keep 4 QB's.

That's strange because the sports radio people down here in NY keep saying the Jets are "High" on Hackenburger. Going to keep 4 QB's.

Good to know some Red, Silver and Blue dots in a sea of Puke Green and Blue living here in New Yawk!

I thought the joint practices started tomorrow.

Last edited:
I thoguht the joint practices started tomorrow.

Yep, me too. I thought Tues/Weds with the preseason matchup coming on Thurs.

Honestly. Seems like most of the people that have the same quips as Zolak about Jimmy are comparing him to Tom. Which is just utterly f**king stupid.

There are only a select few QBs in the history of the game that can be compared to Tom Brady.
And they, too, fall short!:cool:

#TherecanonlybeoneGOAT

Ya. It's pretty clear even if it is just preseason that practice Jimmy and game Jimmy are not the same and game Jimmy is kind of an escape artist (see: Saints and Panthers preseason games last year)
Jimmy, jimmy, jimmy. Its all about Jimmy....says marsha brady.:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back