Status
Not open for further replies.

Deus Irae

PatsFans.com Retired Jersey Club
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
b0a7d0b6dd135057acda310ba106ad8f.png

I can’t get all “OMG” over this, but it’s too bad

Wonder how Bill feels that his owners illegal sexual transgressions drove out one of his coaches. Wonder how someone like Matt Slater or Devin McCourty feels.

Does anyone else think this could potentially be a good role for Slater once his playing days are done? He seems like a natural fit the help mentor and guide younger players.

Does anyone else think this could potentially be a good role for Slater once his playing days are done? He seems like a natural fit the help mentor and guide younger players.

I think he’s said he’s going to be a full time minister.

Wonder how Bill feels that his owners illegal sexual transgressions drove out one of his coaches. Wonder how someone like Matt Slater or Devin McCourty feels.

Is this fact or just supposition by people who will never forgive Kraft for Deflategate?

Because most evangelical ministers I knew wouldn't quit working for someone who did this they'd be trying to reach out to them. Maybe if Kraft was an unrepentant whoremonger like myself that would be one thing, but I doubt Kraft is going to go around busting out libertarian talking points for decriminalizing sex work.

This off season should be fun. Coach leaving? "Kraft is disgusting." Free agent chooses another team? "Because of Kraft and his prostitutes!" Team loses a couple of games this season? "They're probably all pissed at their distraction causing owner!"

Pearl clutching is running rampant.

Anyone ever stop to think maybe Jack recommended the spa to Robert?
Got Josh high, gave the HGH to Edelman.
Was the architect behind Deflategate as well as benched Butler in the Superbowl.
Convinced Bill to trade Jimmy for peanuts.

We just dodged a huge bullet here it's all up from this point.

Bob Kraft will find someone new.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore