PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Update: Curran says Belichick has been on the hot seat since 2019

Lol.. we know Brady's offenses put up points. Especially from 2010-2015 in 2011 I think we were averaging 33 PPG. Dink n dunk refers to 4 yards here, 5 yards there.. meaning moving the chains methodically to score
There is no such thing as a dink and dunk offense.

I know what it refers to but thanks.

There is no such thing as a dink and dunk offense.

I know what it refers to but thanks.
It's a term used for short passes. Of course on paper there is no offense termed dink n dunk of course. Your welcome

It's a term used for short passes. Of course on paper there is no offense termed dink n dunk of course. Your welcome
No it is not. It is used as an insult by people who are too dumb to understand anything else.

Look at Brady's avg per pass. Up there with anyone and the difference is talent level when you look at yearly breakdown. That's not even taking into account the whole leading most of the time therefore lack of needing to take as much risk.

As I said people parroting stuff they heard or read somewhere else without having a clue.

No it is not. It is used as an insult by people who are too dumb to understand anything else.

Look at Brady's avg per pass. Up there with anyone and the difference is talent level when you look at yearly breakdown. That's not even taking into account the whole leading most of the time therefore lack of needing to take as much risk.

As I said people parroting stuff they heard or read somewhere else without having a clue.
I'm no expert here.. but I've seen. Enough football to know or think I know what I'm talking about lol. I wouldn't take it as an insult it's just sports people, talking heads that always use that when it comes to any methodical offense. But I see your point. Your absolutely correct. Brady for example in 2007 I think it was like 8.2 yards on average per play. Or something like that.

Even if it is true.. and this season goes bad.. RK decides to make a change.. I'm convinced BBs agents phone would be ringing seconds after the decision..
Does not seem to be the case

If BB knew about Tampergate with the Dolphins in August of 2019, then why offer a contract beyond one year? None of the "real Tampa fans masquerading as real Patriot fans" ever answer that.
And do think once BB knew he wouldn't tell Kraft? BB probably knew before they had the napkins laid on they're laps. What do you think "Whoops, wrong Brian" meant?

Why sign a quarterback that's so willing to harm another franchises future at 42ish years old? 2020 was the COVID year. The only reason TB won that year was because of all the teams depleted that year. We lost a league leading # of players, so who was TB leading to the promised land?
In 2021 we drafted Mac. Now we know how week that class was. And BB never wanted him. BB knows what he needs for a team to be successful. If he wanted Mills, he probably saw something none us would even be able to recognize, yet all of his doubts about Mac have come to fruition. He knew it on his pro day failures.

Last year, we went into the last game of the year with a chance to get into the playoffs at the start of the game. Last year being a failure is nonsense.

This year Kraft Group continued their meddling, and got rid of BB. Then hired a woman to micromanage a new coach. This is after they forced a QB on the greatest Head Coach we will ever see. You know why RB held his head so low after Macs Germany interception? Because he knew that BB was right about Mac all along.

Of course, when you're the owner, the great part is you get to brag to everyone how "right" you are while you're kicking you're old dog, we'll call him "Champ", out the door because you're drunk and pissed on the floor at the "parlor," 5 years ago.

If BB knew about Tampergate with the Dolphins in August of 2019, then why offer a contract beyond one year? None of the "real Tampa fans masquerading as real Patriot fans" ever answer that.
And do think once BB knew he wouldn't tell Kraft? BB probably knew before they had the napkins laid on they're laps. What do you think "Whoops, wrong Brian" meant?

Why sign a quarterback that's so willing to harm another franchises future at 42ish years old? 2020 was the COVID year. The only reason TB won that year was because of all the teams depleted that year. We lost a league leading # of players, so who was TB leading to the promised land?
In 2021 we drafted Mac. Now we know how week that class was. And BB never wanted him. BB knows what he needs for a team to be successful. If he wanted Mills, he probably saw something none us would even be able to recognize, yet all of his doubts about Mac have come to fruition. He knew it on his pro day failures.

Last year, we went into the last game of the year with a chance to get into the playoffs at the start of the game. Last year being a failure is nonsense.

This year Kraft Group continued their meddling, and got rid of BB. Then hired a woman to micromanage a new coach. This is after they forced a QB on the greatest Head Coach we will ever see. You know why RB held his head so low after Macs Germany interception? Because he knew that BB was right about Mac all along.

Of course, when you're the owner, the great part is you get to brag to everyone how "right" you are while you're kicking you're old dog, we'll call him "Champ", out the door because you're drunk and pissed on the floor at the "parlor," 5 years ago.
Just another Belicheck fan, go to the Falcons messageboard and enjoy talking about your love obsession with Bill there

Just another Belicheck fan, go to the Falcons messageboard and enjoy talking about your love obsession with Bill there
I have no problem rooting for Bill to succeed unless it hurts the Pats. But I have no problem with him losing either. He's just the coach of another team now.

MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Back