PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Your AFC Offensive Player of the Month for November... Tom Brady

Status
Not open for further replies.
Woo Hoo! I hope he wins it again in December! And January! and lastly, February! Go TFB, the greatest eva!

Case keenum

That max dude is a broken record. I’ve seen four vids over two or three years. His prophecy seems incorrect
Probably just trolling for headlines/clicks/ratings.

It was a joke

Oh!

I actually think Dak is a good, young QB. He is getting zero help.

The line has been awful and I don't think he has great receivers to throw to. Hes trying to do too much and hes not being successful.

He probably is trolling for clicks. One pissed me off when he said Brady would be a bum in short order by last year then changed it to this year and now says next year. Lol

Oh!

I actually think Dak is a good, young QB. He is getting zero help.

The line has been awful and I don't think he has great receivers to throw to. Hes trying to do too much and hes not being successful.
Lol I agree as well. The “Wack Prescott” part was a joke, but as stated; I also believe he’s a solid QB. Love his leadership, poise, self-awareness.

Dak has great accuracy too If I was McDaniels that is one job I would be most interested in Cowboys have all the pieces. Oh and did I say that Cheer Leader Jason Garrett sucks??:rolleyes:

what do they give them for these awards? plaque, letter, an email?

Woo Hoo! I hope he wins it again in December! And January! and lastly, February! Go TFB, the greatest eva!
Brady has by far the most February player of the month awards.

what do they give them for these awards? plaque, letter, an email?
There is an employee of the month plague in Roger goodell’s office and they get a Polaroid of them hung on it

Dak has great accuracy too If I was McDaniels that is one job I would be most interested in Cowboys have all the pieces. Oh and did I say that Cheer Leader Jason Garrett sucks??:rolleyes:
Cowboys have 2 pieces. One is an OL the other is serving a suspension.

The GM makes this a bad job for any coach.

Lol I agree as well. The “Wack Prescott” part was a joke, but as stated; I also believe he’s a solid QB. Love his leadership, poise, self-awareness.
I think he is very overrated.

He probably is trolling for clicks. One pissed me off when he said Brady would be a bum in short order by last year then changed it to this year and now says next year. Lol
Is his name Max Kellerman?

I'm kind of amazed at how mostly unnoticed Brady's season has gone. He's having one of his (or anybody's) alltime greatest years, and all I hear about (on the radio at least) is "Carson Wentz's MVP season." And don't get me wrong, Wentz is having a wonderful year, but his stats don't hold a candle (and neither, really, does anybody else's).

In fact, this two-year stretch by Brady is downright unbelievable. He's consistently maintained an average around 8 1/4 yards per attempt and a completion rate well north of 2/3. Plus, he's barely thrown a pick in two years. That's a far cry from 2012-2014 (where he was merely great). Also, looking at the schedule, those stats are likely to explode this last month of the season. And that he's doing it in his age-39 & -40 seasons... amazing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News