PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

You think OUR GDT is bad? G O L D

I used to make sure to listen to Joe Benigno on WFAN the day after JETE losses to the Pats. There was nothing more hilarious than his commentary, especially with his accent. Good memories
:rofl:
He has a podcast now called "Oh the Pain!" for your fix.

There was no other choice, it's the word they use most often. Otherwise no one would have anything to say after games.
To be fair. It was also the most appropriate word to use for what they witnessed.

To be fair. It was also the most appropriate word to use for what they witnessed.

Your second sentence I agree with. Otherwise there is no good reason to be fair with those green-and-white imbeciles, they're the lowest of the low.

Few things more fun than a Jets board after they lose to us. Their reactions are the definition of groundhog day!
After the Atlanta super bowl, I visited many teams' boards, it was a never ending source of delight. Their joy, not knowing the anvil hanging over their heads, the worry that started after the forced fumble by Hightower, then the escalating panic and despair. Just wonderful. Good times.

These are always great to read. Our GDT can sometimes be bad, filled with trolls who disappear if the team is winning, but these never get old.
What I found hilarious is that their moderators would be considered trolls in our forum. What a dark, masochistic place that is. Stay classy.

I have to admit some posts/messages are awesome to say the least but if you read also our GDT live...

lol ....

I would spit in Belichek's face

What are the odds that we can beat NE by the next world cup??

Zach Wilson doesn't belong on an NFL roster, let alone an NFL field If they keep playing this kid they’re not serious about winning

2 yards of offense In the second half.
TWO ****ING YARDS.

SOFJ (SAME OLD ****N JETS)..
I love it. S-O-J J-E-T-E

I used to make sure to listen to Joe Benigno on WFAN the day after JETE losses to the Pats. There was nothing more hilarious than his commentary, especially with his accent. Good memories
:rofl:
When I lived near Philly the schadenfreude was awesome the day after an Eagles loss. Best radio ever!

Considering how bad the Jets offense was, this is pretty tame. Jets fans are usually hilarious jerks, but their posts were too rational to enjoy.

Their tears are so sweet. Must be tough to come to the realization that their beloved Jets finally have a good overall collection of talent (after nearly a decade of drafting the top 10 in every round) but don’t have a championship-quality HC or a starting-caliber QB (let alone SB-quality). ie. they are f*cked.

My personal favorite:

610649D2-A58B-4E1D-9F22-BB48AD11E42D.jpeg

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes