Very sad news: RIP Joker
Replies:
2023/2024 Patriots Roster Transaction Thread
Replies:
Asking for your support

Do Pats fans envy the Chiefs?

• Total voters
Reaction score
Not that I care. I HATE THEM! But the question remains, are Patriots fans weirdly obsessed with Chiefs Kingdom, as they call it?

Obsession? LMFAO, you have 8 posts here over the course of 16 months and EVERY one of them concerns the Chefs, any obsession appears to reside with you.
GTFO with this lame ass trollin' :rofl:
You need to up your game if you're gonna do it here, no troll cookie for you

Last edited:
I exist on every team's message board and reddit. Consider me neutral, except matters involving the Chiefs. We're technically on the same side.

I would say that the amount of discussion about the Chiefs is miniscule in comparison to the other AFC East teams.

Look no further than the annual Jets Suck thread for proof.

In terms of the Chiefs, keep in mind these factors:
- They are the Super Bowl champions; 31 other NFL fan bases know about them and comment on them.
- They are the conference champions; 15 other AFC fan bases know about them and comment on them.
- There was an incredible amount of media attention devoted to KC, thanks to Taylor Swift.
- There is a Chiefs fan who is one of this forum's more prolific posters.

Now let's compare how much other fan bases talked about the Patriots for the first two decades of this century.
You want to see obsession?
Look at fan forums of the Steelers, Colts, Chargers, Bills, Jets, Dolphins, etc. back during that time period.

Obviously there is the envy factor (because of where we are now) mixed with Mahomes looking to make a run at Brady and the Chiefs make a run at the Pats dynasty.

Only natural to actively root against them. You know this of course which makes you a troll but there doesn't seem to be much bite thus far.

You left off "Ray Lewis killed a guy" as an option to vote on, so CLEARLY you do not read this board!

MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
Back