PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

You all crack me up

Status
Not open for further replies.
ClosingTime said:
Nfl Champion Pittsburgh Steelers

Enjoy it. You have a long 26 year wait for the next one. I so decree it (and I work for the NFL hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha)

Ummm...

NFL CHAMPION PITTSBURGH STEELERS

Umm...

cowher.jpg

ClosingTime said:
Please learn the rules of the game before spouting off. You could not be more wrong about this. Ignorance is fine except when you combine it with obstinance and that equates idiocy. Don't waste my time.

I find it funny most of you responding thinking it's funny I am here now. Look at the post counts, I've been here longer than you bandwagoners.

NFL WORLD CHAMPION PITTSBURGH STEELERS.

Actually, you are the one that's wrong about the pylon rule. After the SB there was a link posted to a list of 2005/2006 rule changes and this was one of them. Jackson's play illustrated EXACTLY what the new rule states is "in bounds". The rule reads that if one foot is in bounds, and the other foot hits the pylon then that is in bounds no matter where the second foot lands. Jackson's catch was a TD by the new rule, without question. Just because the refs apparently don't even know the rules and are ignorant does not mean that they are correct. And that surely doesn't mean that you're correct based on their bad calls. They also watched a blatant horse collar tackle by joey porter on alexander and didn't call the penalty though that is another new rule change for this past season. apparently they didn't implement any new rule penalties when it would benefit the seahawks for the plays to be called correctly, but they unearth the low block nonsense on a legit tackle when it gets Pitt a few extra yards. Get a clue.

Colin Cowherd on ESPN Radio predicts that the Pats will three-peat next year!

CTPatsFan said:
Colin Cowherd on ESPN Radio predicts that the Pats will three-peat next year!

Hahaha, if that was a joke, it was a funny one. If it wasn't a joke.. wtf?

ClosingTime said:
Ummm...

Okay here's some more....

NFL SHAM-PION PITTSBURGH STEALERS

Go on. With repetition comes numbing acceptance. :rofl:

Brownfan80 said:
Hahaha, if that was a joke, it was a funny one. If it wasn't a joke.. wtf?

Cowherd is basically refusing to recognize the Stealers win, so he is saying if the pats win next year, it's a threepeat - It's funny as hell, expecially the way Stealers fans are reacting to him :D :p

Na_polian said:
Cowherd is basically refusing to recognize the Stealers win, so he is saying if the pats win next year, it's a threepeat - It's funny as hell, expecially the way Stealers fans are reacting to him :D :p

Ahh so it was the joke I thought it was. :D Sometimes I'm slow, but not as slow as an NFL Official!

No wonder Rodney wants to become one.. He can clean their act up!

Closing Time has been awaiting this orgasm of delirium for 5 years. Okay, you won...now go clean your basement appartment before disease sets in.

ClosingTime said:

For those of you who are unaware, THIS year THAT is the NFL's version of the heavyweight boxing champion of the world.

Brownfan80 said:
Actually, you are the one that's wrong about the pylon rule. After the SB there was a link posted to a list of 2005/2006 rule changes and this was one of them. Jackson's play illustrated EXACTLY what the new rule states is "in bounds". The rule reads that if one foot is in bounds, and the other foot hits the pylon then that is in bounds no matter where the second foot lands. Jackson's catch was a TD by the new rule, without question. Just because the refs apparently don't even know the rules and are ignorant does not mean that they are correct. And that surely doesn't mean that you're correct based on their bad calls. They also watched a blatant horse collar tackle by joey porter on alexander and didn't call the penalty though that is another new rule change for this past season. apparently they didn't implement any new rule penalties when it would benefit the seahawks for the plays to be called correctly, but they unearth the low block nonsense on a legit tackle when it gets Pitt a few extra yards. Get a clue.

Do you have a link to that rule change.

I find that one a little hard to believe!

Bella*chick said:
Okay here's some more....

Go on. With repetition comes numbing acceptance. :rofl:

THE STEALERS!! so simple, yet so perfect!!!

I actually think the horse-collar was a good non-call. The rule is that you can't grab the player's shoulder pads and yank him down backwards. The Porter play, and most plays this year that have most people yelling "Horsecollar!", was an example of a defender grabbing the player by the collar/shoulder pads and dragging him forward to the ground.

It's amazing how many scribes and broadcasters can't understand the rule.

That is the ONLY questionable call I agree with, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes