Replies:
Very sad news: RIP Joker
Replies:
OT: Bad news - "it" is back...
Replies:
2023/2024 Patriots Roster Transaction Thread
Replies:
Asking for your support

Would you trade the Patriots roster straight up for any team in the AFC for just this year?

• yes

Votes: 1 2.2%
  • no

Votes: 45 97.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

nowayback

2nd Team Getting Their First Start
Reaction score
Would you trade the Patriots roster straight up for any team in the AFC for just this year? Would feel good with alex smith and co against Brady Belichick at arrowhead in playoffs? Even the NFC, no team so far is scary. Pats can only get better barring anymore injuries . We are all disappointed so far, baby steps.

Would you trade the Patriots roster straight up for any team in the AFC for just this year? Would feel good with alex smith and co against Brady Belichick at arrowhead in playoffs? Even the NFC, no team so far is scary. Pats can only get better barring anymore injuries . We are all disappointed so far, baby steps.
Yeah, because KC is so clutch in the playoffs.

Any roster with Tom Brady in it is not tradeable.

It’s the reason I wasn’t panicking when we were

- down 14 against the Jets.
- down against the falcons in the Super Bowl
- down against ravens in the playoffs
- down big against the Broncos
- etc etc etc.

People say football is not just about 1 person but in this case, it’s the exception.

Wouldn't it be way easier and feasible to just become a fan of another team this year? That way only you have to buy a new jersey instead of the entire team.

Is the OP actually our buddy Roger*?

I wouldn't even trade them for the AFC pro bowl entry (if it meant we couldn't have Brady as our QB and had Alex Smith instead).

I could be completely wrong, and if I am, apologies to the OP. I think the point the OP was trying to make is the answer is clearly no, you wouldn’t. It came across to me as a very polite way of telling everyone that is in panic mode to chill the *uck out because we have the GOAT coach, and GOAT qb in the game. Barring any more major injuries, this team should only get better.

Again, I could be wrong.

I could be completely wrong, and if I am, apologies to the OP. I think the point the OP was trying to make is the answer is clearly no, you wouldn’t. It came across to me as a very polite way of telling everyone that is in panic mode to chill the *uck out because we have the GOAT coach, and GOAT qb in the game. Barring any more major injuries, this team should only get better.

Again, I could be wrong.

I agree with you on this HR. I was just going to bypass it, then read the post. Chalk it up to poor marketing tactics

Weird question. I don't just root for laundry. I have an emotional attachment to a lot of these players. Which is why it makes me sick when they sign human garbage like Floyd last year or when they stupidly let Blount walk so they can give double his money to two JAG RBs. Sure there are individual players I would like to get rid of, but these are my guys.

We are six weeks in and and there is no clear cut favorite. Every team has significant flaws right now. Haven't seen this in a long time, if ever. If the playoffs started today, the trophy would be completely up for grabs.

As the legendary Frank Moga used to say - 'I laid some big coin on that'.

This is why you never drink rubbing alcohol.

No.

Last edited:
lmao at the poll results

worst thread in the history of the internet OP

Yes, I'll trade it for the AFC East team from New England.

OP says "any team in the AFC" so I'll take the one from the farthest east hometown. For the geographically challenged that's Foxborough MA.

The Falcons since they have a very good o-line, two dynamic rbs, an above avg QB, slightly above avg TE. Defense is young and workable.

How about just make a trade for one player? I wouldn't mind getting one of KC's linebackers for some draft picks for instance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes