PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Would You Make This Trade?

manxman2601

PatsFans.com Retired Jersey Club
Reaction score
A fun video simulating a draft day trade scenario with the Browns:

Tom Curran, Mike Giardi, Michael Holley, and Phil Perry get an offer to move up to the 4th overall pick from DJ Bean's Cleveland Browns. How will this scenario play out?

On the Clock: Patriots moving up to get 4th overall pick?

Can’t embed unfortunately but basically the Browns at 4 offer Jeff Howe et al pick no 4 for 23, 63, 2018 1st and 4th.

Personally I think that’s really good value to get up that high but I would only do it for a) a QB and b) Only if you’re sure he’d be one of the best in the league going forward. Rosen seems to be the only guy that fits that description. Chubb and Roquan would be interesting but I’m not sure you’d give up that for those positions.

Yes I would probably make that trade. I might try and wait to do a similar trade with the Colts/TB if possible and get it slightly cheaper.

If I did that trade I would also try and trade down from 31 to the late 2nd or 3rd round and pick up a future 1st. We would still have 43 and lets say 2 3rds to strengthen the D this year

Interesting that the Browns haven't selected that one QB that they want. Maybe it's because none of them are world beaters (i.e. if you have 4 QBs, you have none). I would be cautious about making such a trade

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back