PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Winovich to IR

IR used to mean "out for season", so he'll be back.

Also, as Curran asked, "where is Uche"? He's turning into my favorite invisible man Trey Flowers.

Also, as Curran asked, "where is Uche"? He's turning into my favorite invisible man Trey Flowers.
Remember uche was hurt and missed a game or two, so hes probably still injured and its affecting his play.

Uche has played 121 snaps and has 3 sacks.
Judon has played 346 and has 6.5

Dunski. Last year with the team, may not last the season here.

this guy flashed a game or 2, people thought he'd be the next Vrabel or Ninkovich....but he's not even the next Beisel or the corpse of Chad Brown....

this guy flashed a game or 2, people thought he'd be the next Vrabel or Ninkovich....but he's not even the next Beisel or the corpse of Chad Brown....

Yep; Wino's turned into nothing more than an over-aged, maxed-out Bust.

Trey Flowers was hardly invisible while he was here.
The comment was referred to mostly his time in Detroit. However, I think he was overrated during his time in NE.

I think he's a guy who could put up 8-10 sacks a year in the right system. I don't know why we took him and Uche if they don't fit what we do and get buried on the depth chart by a few dinosaur LBs.

I disagree. He wrecked some games for the opponent.
It's like you don't really watch this team.
Lol. Look at what he's done in Detroit? The media has had search parties out for him and questioned him during his first year on where the heck he is and why he's turned into "Casper the Friendly Ghost"? In fact, Detroit D has been worse since they signed him. They are over it by now as he's a lost cause. And they laughably moved him to OLB where he's a stiff as a board in space.

During his time in NE, he's been in many positions to make plays due to the success of the team. But he's proving in Detroit he's not a headline player he was paid to be and can't be relied to make an impact on his own.

Evan Lazar also pointed out after he left in FA that he had the most unblocked pressures in the NFL in 2018, yet barely mustered 7.5 sacks. To put that in plain English, Bill schemed him up to be put in that position and not due to his god given ability beating his man. Lazar said he was close to calling him overrated but didn't want to go that far. I will.

Oh and he had the same guy at HC in Detroit who was he D coordinator in NE. So what's your excuse now?

You guys are too funny.

Last edited:

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots