PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Winning at Buffalo was huge:

Status
Not open for further replies.
They have Pittsburgh, Baltimore, and Dallas on their schedule toward the end, plus the Pats.
I think 10-6 is more likely, perhaps 11-5, depending on QB development.

Pittsburgh will trip them up for sure or use I phones on em

Road wins in the division are always YUGE! The Pats already have two and have already beaten every other AFC East team. Buffalo is 4-1, yet they are a game and a half behind the Pats and their only real chance to get back to even is to win in Gillette (Good luck with that).

If the Pats take care of the Giants on Thursday, they will then go for the season sweep of Division road wins at the Meadowlands, On Monday night, with 11 days rest!

Not like you really explained anything

sure I did...... being 9-2 is meaningless and that the bills will likely end up 8-8 or 9-7.....my apologies for those notions being over your head, but they are not difficult concepts

sure I did...... being 9-2 is meaningless and that the bills will likely end up 8-8 or 9-7.....my apologies for those notions being over your head, but they are not difficult concepts
See there you go again!

Who hurt you?

Can anyone name 4 teams in the afc better than the bills?

I’ll say the chiefs and pats.

anyone else is questionable.

not worried about the division though. Just think the Bills are a really solid football team

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back