PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Will this defense be top ten? (hint: no)

THE HUB FOR PATRIOTS FANS SINCE 2000

MORE PINNED POSTS:
Replies:
Very sad news: RIP Joker
Replies:
OT: Bad news - "it" is back...
Replies:
2023/2024 Patriots Roster Transaction Thread
Replies:
Asking for your support

Where will this defense rank?

• Top 5.

Votes: 31 18.2%
  • Top 10.

Votes: 88 51.8%
  • 10-20

Votes: 41 24.1%
  • 21-32

Votes: 10 5.9%

• Total voters
Interception, you are by far the biggest idiot on this board. Now sit back and enjoy while I show you why.

For starters you're trying to use a word that you don't really understand to sound smart.
Here's the definition of a misogyinst:
a person who dislikes, despises, or is strongly prejudiced against women.
Me referring to someone as a little girl because they whine and cry a lot does not mean I hate women.
There's the first instance of your stupidity.

This little diddy right here (along with this entire thread) really shows how much common sense you lack. Like, really man you have to be ****ting me. Are you really questioning the fact that little girls cry more than men? How have you made it this far in life without walking into traffic? Or jumping off a building, flapping your arms while you try to fly to the Sun?
But anyways, if you go back just a few pages into your own thread you'll find this link:
The Crying Game
In case you're unaware of how to click a link, I'll put the main gist of the article here.

So as we can see, out of men, women, little boys, and little girls, men cry the least. So it is in fact true that men cry less than little girls.
This is the second instance of your stupidity.

Obviously the frequency you dunce.
This is the third instance of your stupidity.

Trying to use words you don't understand again I see.
That's number four.

See this one is a double whammy. Not only did I never say that boys don't cry (only someone with your "special" logic could come to that conclusion), but you tried to change the subject we talking about (men) to boys. You either thought you were slick (which you're not. You don't have the mental capacity to achieve such a thing), or you're just an idiot and didn't even know what words you were typing.
So that's numbers five and six.

This is absolutely hilarious coming from you of all people.

When you take into consideration the facts that you do more whining and crying than anybody on this forum put together and the study posted above says that children cry the most I'd say that you're the one that has some growing up to do.

I already did up above. Also, if this a serious question of yours (which is most likely is) I'd have to say that you need sit in the corner with a dunce hat on cause holy **** son you are stupid.

I'll just look at your post history and get a highlight reel. ;););)

In all honesty you are a gigantic, drooling, mouth breathing moron. Not to mention a whining, crying little girl.

Now have a nice day.

you've never even taken an intro psych class before, have you? nice internet research there, but these are things i've studied for the last 10 years of my life. you have no understanding about why men cry less than girls, and it's not because they are less emotional. it's because they try to "act like a man" and suppress the same emotions. please do some research, you petulant child.

disagreeing with you is not trolling.

why are quoting posts from weeks ago? i've said many things to address that post already since. you just love being a big shot on message boards don't you?

You only show up here to talk sh.t about the Patriots. You are not a fan you are a troll and the moderators should ban your ass

are you going to message me and "cry like a little girl" because i disliked your post again?

I have never messaged you once ever since I have been registered here. Please show screenshots of these please I beg you. I would love to see them.

I have never messaged you once ever since I have been registered here. Please show screenshots of these please I beg you. I would love to see them.

You're right. Confused you with somebody else. Sorry about that.

you've never even taken an intro psych class before, have you?
I have, but nice try.
nice internet research there, but these are things i've studied for the last 10 years of my life.
LMAO looks like you've wasted a decade of your life, congrats.
you have no understanding about why men cry less than girls, and it's not because they are less emotional. it's because they try to "act like a man" and suppress the same emotions. please do some research, you petulant child.

I'm going to take the word of the case study over your dumbass. Seriously, what are your sources? And don't cite yourself. I realize you often get the urges to cry like a little girl but you have to realize that most men don't.

Provided they perform as expected against the Titans, Jets and Dolphins, the Patriots can finish with top five defense. That might prove useful come January....... This came from an article about the Pats after last nights game.

Why isn't this Thread being bumped??
huh.gif

Man what a defense. Anybody who would doubt this defense the way OP has is an absolute idiot.

Looks like he never cared to stick around...

upload_2016-12-6_11-54-10.png

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Back