PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Will the Pats be getting a Nike uniform update?

Status
Not open for further replies.

EJ Blitz

Third String But Playing on Special Teams
Reaction score
I know for the most part, teams around the league won't be changing their uniforms aside from the material, when the Nike unveils everything April 3rd. Though 'some' teams will be getting new unis. I'm not saying the Patriots will be getting a major overhaul, but do you think they'll be making some minor changes or any surprises? They mentioned on facebook of an exclusive presale next week of the new uniforms and it got me lathered up. Your thoughts?

Last edited:
I hope not.

I love their current uniforms.

I want some American Gladiator type swag.

I heard no changes to an teams unless they chose it themselves.

Where did you hear/see this? Not that im doubting you.

853f84c4.png

This is how Nike wanted to show Tom Brady in their "theory" uniforms.

This is how Nike wanted to show Tom Brady in their "theory" uniforms.

That was a fan post, not Nike.

If Nike were doing this, they'd at least avoid having a "model" with legs skinnier than Shawn Crable's. :bricks:

Last edited:
I heard no changes to an teams unless they chose it themselves.

Where did you hear/see this? Not that im doubting you.
I said it was on facebook yesterday, on the official Patriots page.

"Brand new Nike uniforms & apparel will be unveiled next week & Official Website of the New England Patriots | Home & Patriots ProShop will have your exclusive presale. Stay tuned to the Patriots Facebook & Twitter for the unveil!"

This could mean it's only the original unis with the new swoosh logo, but I don't get why they'd make a public announcement when people will easily interpret it as 'brand new uniforms', when the entire league has been tight lipped about the whole thing up till now.

If Nike were doing this, they'd at least avoid having a "model" with legs skinnier than Shawn Crable's. :bricks:

My fault i saw a ton of them and thought i saw Nike say something like what they'd like to do with nfl jerseys like they did with college.

"Brand new Nike uniforms & apparel will be unveiled next week & Official Website of the New England Patriots | Home & Patriots ProShop will have your exclusive presale. Stay tuned to the Patriots Facebook & Twitter for the unveil!"

This could mean it's only the original unis with the new swoosh logo, but I don't get why they'd make a public announcement when people will easily interpret it as 'brand new uniforms', when the entire league has been tight lipped about the whole thing up till now.

Could be either or.

I mean any marketing is good since some people will rush out and buy the new nike jerseys just for the swoosh

They'd also avoid white legs, especially considering the face is black.

I hope not.

I love their current uniforms.
what he said the pats uniforms are awesome as is. what they should do for all teams is put the team logo on the upper arm and put the number on top of the shoulder pads. most teams do this but teams like the raiders and others don't. as much as i dislike the team how cool would there already nice uniform look with the best logo in football on the jersey?

A slight change that I think would look really cool....a white base on the helmet, instead of silver, with a red line down the middle. Would be quite cool I think

Guess: uniforms changeth not, apparel changeth.

Think it's just going to be different material and constructed differently. With the Nike logo in place of the Reebok one. Uniform should pretty much stay the same. Like the switch from Adidas to Reebok. Nothing really changed.

Let me start off by saying they had a great uni when it was the CLASSIC red. Be that as it may I think the only thing that should go is that stupid god awful flying elvis on the helmet. It looks like the 90's threw up on it! Keep the rest of the uni as is and replace Elvis with Pat Patriot. That is a classic logo that is very identifiable with the team.

Last edited:
Switch from a silver helmet to chrome and I won't complain.

I assume the only thing that changes is the little kids at the sweatshop will be sewing on Nike logos instead of Reebok.

Let me start off by saying they had a great uni when it was the CLASSIC red. Be that as it may I think the only thing that should go is that stupid god awful flying elvis on the helmet. It looks like the 90's threw up on it! Keep the rest of the uni as is and replace Elvis with Pat Patriot. That is a classic logo that is very identifiable with the team.

You are right, when ever I see the flying elvis I am never sure if it's the Pats logo or the logo for the Advertising Standards Agency... :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST