PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Will Brady ever thank Belichick from stopping Montana from winning 6?

Joe Montana actually had more interceptions than TDs in the 1986 season :oops:

James Franco Reaction GIF

this thread.

Hmm i wonder if brady hated bb growing up?? They did stop sf from the only 3peat in history. And that 1990 sf team was favored pretty big if I remember right

Belichick's defense wasn't exactly stellar in SB 52...

I seriously dont get the point of this thread
Neither does the O.P. Once he finds another chair that actually supports his tremendous weight, I’m sure he will log back in and delete this one.

BB and Brady have permanent Get Out of Jail Free cards from me. Either could kick me in the nuts and sodomize my dog, and I would still be grateful for the last 20 years of fandom. The greatest 20 years any sports fans have ever experienced. 20 years-- roughly 1/4 of most of our entire lives!

Why people want to sh!t on one to prop up the other is mystifying.

IF Belichick can't get us back to the SB next year, I am rooting for TB to repeat. I have a team 1 and a team 1A for the first time in my life. I know that upsets the sensibilities of the chest- thumping folks who wag their fingers that real fans only support one team. I agree, but TOM BRADY IS THE EXCEPTION. He earned it to me.

BB and Brady have permanent Get Out of Jail Free cards from me. Either could kick me in the nuts and sodomize my dog, and I would still be grateful for the last 20 years of fandom. The greatest 20 years any sports fans have ever experienced. 20 years-- roughly 1/4 of most of our entire lives!

IF Belichick can't get us back to the SB next year, I am rooting for TB to repeat. I have a team 1 and a team 1A for the first time in my life. I know that upsets the sensibilities of the chest- thumping folks who wag their fingers that real fans only support one team. I agree, but TOM BRADY IS THE EXCEPTION. He earned it to me.
It's the polarization of society. Red vs Blue, Dems Vs GOP, Yankees v Redsox, Brady v Belichick. I agree with you on your premise as a whole, but I might draw the line at nut kicking.

Has Bill every thanked Brady from digging him out of a 5-13 record with the Pats fresh off a newly signed $100M QB?

A question that only one person has answered is how people felt about Bill before Brady took over? I liked Bill when he was hired, but had major concerns after the 5-11 season and then dropping the opener to a bad Bengals team and struggling against the Jets at home. People on here act like BB was the GOAT before Brady trotted out onto the field.

Last edited:

I don’t know if I’d let them sodomize my dogs, but the first one sounds a little kinky.

1612897343757.gif

All this tells me, is when it comes to ruining the lives of all time great QB's, the Giants are biggest pricks in history.

It's the polarization of society. Red vs Blue, Dems Vs GOP, Yankees v Redsox, Brady v Belichick. I agree with you on your premise as a whole, but I might draw the line at nut kicking.

But you are ok with dog sodomy. I respect that.

Has Bill every thanked Brady from digging him out of a 5-13 record with the Pats fresh off a newly signed $100M QB?

A question that doesn't get a response on here is how people felt about Bill before Brady took over? I liked Bill when he was hired, but had major concerns after the 5-11 season and then dropping the opener to a bad Bengals team and struggling against the Jets at home. People on here act like BB was the GOAT before Brady trotted out onto the field.
I wasn't really expecting anything from the team in 2000. Was hoping to see at least some progression in 2001. I do hink if the bet Bill made on Brady didn't pan out, Bill would have been out the door the year after and we are almost certainly still looking for our first SB title.

33aaafb32cf88a4779a29f2983617282.jpg

Ooops, sorry. I thought this was the non sequitur thread.

Attachments

• 1612898218951.png
    1612898218951.png
    501.9 KB · Views: 1
I wasn't really expecting anything from the team in 2000. Was hoping to see at least some progression in 2001. I do hink if the bet Bill made on Brady didn't pan out, Bill would have been out the door the year after and we are almost certainly still looking for our first SB title.
You're the only one that has responded to me regarding this question before. I will edit my post to say one person has responded.

Reactions: sb1

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Back