PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Will Belichick file an Age Discrimination lawsuit against the NFL?

No one is telling you to react to every Belichick click bait, tweet, post, rumor or myth that comes out. That's a you thing, my man.
Stupid-is-as-stupid-does-620x420.png

I asked the hypothetical question about a team with a 5 year plan hiring a 70+ year old coach (in another thread)
and a few people agreed and a few people started jumping up an down (so to speak)

Is that why you're pushing for Mac to remain as the starter. Don't be so transparent.
I have no bearing on what your new GM does.

What are you concerned about?

The entire NFL conspired against BB for his age?

Nonsense like this further reduces the chances of Belichick or Carroll even getting interviews in the future. Why invite being a party to a lawsuit if you chose not to hire the elderly coach you interviewed?

Florio can be informative, but he sure likes to stir up sh*t.

Seriously? Age discrimination begins at age 40. Belichick is one year shy having to take mandatory withdrawals from his IRA and beyond the age (70) when employment income is calculated for future earnings.

If Belichick wants a job for Geezers in their mid-70s, he should run for President. (I'd love to see Putin's face if BB were in charge of the United States of America's defense and scheming to take away what Putin does best.)
Putin A.jpg

Very difficult to prove age discrimination but very easy to prove his substandard job performance after Brady left and especially the last 2 seasons
FIFY

Last edited:
IDK, teams can argue that they didn't want him because he wanted full control and teams don't give full control to head coaches anymore. He was the last head coach who still had total control.
According to Blank, Bill never asked for total control of the Falcons. My guess is that Bill just wants a chance to get the wins he needs to pass Shula* and would settle for just a HC position.

2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
Back