PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Why wouldn't I boo?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

drew4008

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
After seeing this pitiful performance in the first half by the offense, I would boo every time I saw that. Playcalling is total crap, OL can't run block at all and has collapsed on Brady numerous times. Get it together offense, holy sh*t! Oh yeah, and what number is that WR on the right? I know he's being covered by Champ, but he doesn't even look like he's trying to get open. Gabriel is it?

Last edited:
Gotta' love it. I can't stand booing fans. I would never boo the Fins despite the offense looking enemic right now.

Last edited:
How pathetic was that first half. 4th and 1? When did Maroney become a power back?

Tom, please stop being a baby and play with some heart. Every game counts dude. Get over your broken heart and lead this team G*D dam it.

Defense - lay some hits on people out there. For Chr*st sake it's Jake plummer not Joe Montana.

Coaching - you are 3rd rate at best tonight. Get the ball down field.

A very dissapointing performance, nothing that I expected from this team at this stage of the season. Aren't we supposed to be improving? Getting a little more familiar with our receivers? It's almost like they are afraid to be aggresive in any way. Lets hope they can get it together in the second half.

Aqua4Ever04 said:
Gotta' love it. I can't stand booing fans. I would never boo the Fins despite the offense looking enemic right now.
wow lose 2 games you are nowhere to be found. 1 win and your ugly face appears out of the body odor.

Aqua4Ever04 said:
Then you are nothing but a pathetic biased homer of a fan.

Digger44 said:
wow lose 2 games you are nowhere to be found. 1 win and your ugly face appears out of the body odor.

No I had some posts during those two weeks. Feel free to look it up. It is just very apparent to me that the AFC East is wide open for which ever team wants it.

drew4008 said:
Then you are nothing but a pathetic biased homer of a fan.

I'm a homer because I support and refuse to boo my team? Can someone explain that to me? I believe the converse is called a "fair weather fan." I'm pretty sure that's what you are.

Aqua4Ever04 said:
No I had some posts during those two weeks. Feel free to look it up. It is just very apparent to me that the AFC East is wide open for which ever team wants it.

I'm a homer because I support and refuse to boo my team? Can someone explain that to me? I believe the converse is called a "fair weather fan." I'm pretty sure that's what you are.

No the doofins need a QB to compete. Hey great thriller against the titans.

Digger44 said:
No the doofins need a QB to compete. Hey great thriller against the titans.

Daunte played just fine today. The Oline has been the big problem for the Fins. Thanks, it was a win we really needed. Now we can get on to the Texans and hopefully meet you guys in a first place matchup in week 5. Like I said, the AFCE is wide open for any of the 4 teams.

Aqua4Ever04 said:
Daunte played just fine today. The Oline has been the big problem for the Fins. Thanks, it was a win we really needed. Now we can get on to the Texans and hopefully meet you guys in a first place matchup in week 5. Like I said, the AFCE is wide open for any of the 4 teams.

Ok peice of crap. I wont play your gay games. You are ******ed. You smell like fish. You are not worth anybodies time. Your team sucks. Get lost.

Aqua4Ever04 said:

No offense, but the literal reason that that's the case is because you're used to the Finns not winning.

Because booing has never poitively affected change on the field, and you want the team to win. Duh.

Digger44 said:
Ok peice of crap. I wont play your gay games. You are ******ed. You smell like fish. You are not worth anybodies time. Your team sucks. Get lost.

What a quailty piece of work. I don't even say anything to rendor a harsh response, yet you still find it necessary to take my post personel. What a little girl.

CheerforTom said:
No offense, but the literal reason that that's the case is because you're used to the Finns not winning.

Yeah not so much lately. But still, what good does booing your team do? To me, it just illustrates fair weather.

I have to agree with the fish on this one. Booing achieves nothing. Whereas positive noise can achieve a lot for a team.

I must have watched my soccer team in the UK play over 500 times and I have never, ever booed a player or the team no matter what. It's absolutely counter-productive.

You'd be better off going home if you're that upset.

Aqua4Ever04 said:
Fans don't boo their team. If you only cheer when you team is doing well, you are not a fan. You are a neutral observer. Which a lot of people are.

brady2brown said:
Fans don't boo their team. If you only cheer when you team is doing well, you are not a fan. You are a neutral observer. Which a lot of people are.

I get extremelly angry, but it's never necessary to boo. Like an earlier poster said, it's counter productive and helps the team in absolutley no way.

Welcome to Boston, Aqua.

Enjoy your stay.

And get used to the word 'boo.'

Aqua4Ever04 said:

Didn't stop the other 30,000 Miami fans from booing Culpepper last week.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes