PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Why is Belichick playing scared this season?

Status
Not open for further replies.
So should you. You should also read a bit more before telling one of the smartest posters on this board to "watch the games." It shows that you lack intelligence and that your biased leaves you unable to consider other's opinions.

His response:

"Are you really that dense? "

He is a smart poster? Really? You must be around really dumb people.

You want me to respond to someone who's going insult me like that? Are you ******ed?

You should follow him with dumb comments like this. Seriously. If you are too ignorant to admit that BB is being too conservative at times then you deserve to be back on the practice squad as well.

Boo hoo. So it's ok for him to criticize something but it's not ok for me? Yeah, that makes a ton of sense.

:rolleyes:

So should you. You should also read a bit more before telling one of the smartest posters on this board to "watch the games." It shows that you lack intelligence and that your biased leaves you unable to consider other's opinions.

Yet more of the same garbage. Why is it everytime you post the other guy is somehow ignorant, not intelligent, not paying attention, or not knowledgeable. You simply cannot seem to make a post without being an arse. Funny you call him out on bias and unable to consider other's opinions, when you are one of the biggest culprits of this.

One of the most annoying, condescending posters on the entire board...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye