PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Why does everyone assume Moss makes Brady great?

Status
Not open for further replies.

goz421

Practice Squad Player
Reaction score
It seems before we got Randy no one wanted him. He was a washed up malcontent. Brady has three Superbowls without him. Belichick continues to win year after year. Now all fans rumble because they all listen to the media.

Do you want to drive out the greatest coach ever. Don't forget his career as an assistant.

let's be rational. This is a young league and Randy is 33. Like Faulk he is one mistep from being done and even the Vikings don't want to sign I'm long term.

It is Brady that is great not Moss.

I thought no one was going to listen to the likes of ESPN anymore?

I'm kind of looking forward to the old days.

What kind of person makes a scene and complains after a win like that. I'm beginning to feel like a heel that I ever defended him.

It seems before we got Randy no one wanted him. He was a washed up malcontent. Brady has three Superbowls without him. Belichick continues to win year after year. Now all fans rumble because they all listen to the media.

Do you want to drive out the greatest coach ever. Don't forget his career as an assistant.

let's be rational. This is a young league and Randy is 33. Like Faulk he is one mistep from being done and even the Vikings don't want to sign I'm long term.

It is Brady that is great not Moss.

I thought no one was going to listen to the likes of ESPN anymore?

I'm kind of looking forward to the old days.

What kind of person makes a scene and complains after a win like that. I'm beginning to feel like a heel that I ever defended him.

Because Brady has been signficantly better with Moss than without, as has every single QB ever to throw the ball to Moss.

Where are all our Superbowls with him?

Something can certainly be said about this experience and chemistry.

Deion Branch was made great with Brady. Troy Brown was made great.

How much was Moss performance in New England due to having a quarterback that wins and one who delivers the ball.

Remember the Randy in Raider land.

Because Moss takes double teams every play, which opens up the other WRs. Moss doesn't make Brady great, but he does make the other receivers better.

Without Moss, we have Welker, Edleman and Tate as the 3 receivers with Price as the 4th...it doesn't make any sense to trade Moss, no depth is crazy...Only Welker is truly proven....ugh, its just bad...then of course there is the defense.

Where are all our Superbowls with him?

Something can certainly be said about this experience and chemistry.

Deion Branch was made great with Brady. Troy Brown was made great.

How much was Moss performance in New England due to having a quarterback that wins and one who delivers the ball.

Remember the Randy in Raider land.

Crappy defense is crappy defense. Maybe if Seymour wasn't traded last year.....

Because Moss takes double teams every play, which opens up the other WRs. Moss doesn't make Brady great, but he does make the other receivers better.

Without Moss, we have Welker, Edleman and Tate as the 3 receivers with Price as the 4th...it doesn't make any sense to trade Moss, no depth is crazy...Only Welker is truly proven....ugh, its just bad...then of course there is the defense.

Thank goodness for special teams then.

Because Brady has been signficantly better with Moss than without, as has every single QB ever to throw the ball to Moss.

TD pass to Woodhead a great example: Welker double-teamed, Moss double-teamed, Woodhead breaks free from Dansby for the catch and run.

Without Moss, one of the safeties taking him could drop to the middle and, at least, stop Woodhead short of the TD. Just one example of potentially dozens of times each game that Moss influences the opposing D.

What do you think Jets and Dolphins fans are thinking right now? Do you think they're upset that NE gets a 3rd round pick, or do you think they're fist-pumping (for Jets fans, more than usual) that they don't have to face Moss?

Significantly better? Where are the superbowls?

Is it stats the wins superbowls?

I remember when the first signed Randy everyone was saying on this board if he causes any trouble we can jut cut him.

Now three years later, no superbowls, a team in decline, and everyone is crying about getting a 3rd round pick when we only gave up a 4.

Spoiled is what we have become.

Be a real fan and support your coach.

Thank goodness for special teams then.

I love winning a game with ST as much as the next guy, but you can't depend on that being the difference. Teams can kick away from dangerous kick returners and you can't depend on blocking a FG or punt every game.

Now all the fans are coaches. Everyone is saying the rest of the team sucks and only excels because Randy is double teamed. As a player I would take offense to this.

Maybe this team is just ready to move on.

Brady is the best QB in the league regardless of Moss. Moss adds another dimension to our offense, though, that undeniable.

Now all the fans are coaches. Everyone is saying the rest of the team sucks and only excels because Randy is double teamed. As a player I would take offense to this.

Maybe this team is just ready to move on.

The team has no deep threat, the team has no proven receiver except Welker....this is like 2006 all over again, except the defense has much less experience and playing much worse.

I seem to remember in our first superbowl win a team driven by takeways and special teams play.

That is Belichick football.

Stay close and get and edge with the little things. It is more balanced and the team buys into it.

kinda sounds like the offense that was here 9 years ago.

I instantly have more faith in this team. and some of you know I haven't been the biggest fan of the front office. I think this move will work well.

The team has no deep threat, the team has no proven receiver except Welker....this is like 2006 all over again, except the defense has much less experience and playing much worse.

We don't know if we have deep threat because no one else has gone deep for so long. There are other players in the NFL.

Brady is the best QB in the league regardless of Moss. Moss adds another dimension to our offense, though, that undeniable.

yes one that disappears come playoff time.

in 4 playoff games, moss has a total of 142 yards and 1 TD

we got more out of reche caldwell in the 2006 playoffs

don't let the stat-wh0re in you cloud your judgement

kinda sounds like the offense that was here 9 years ago.

I instantly have more faith in this team. and some of you know I haven't been the biggest fan of the front office. I think this move will work well.

You mean an offense with a top 5 defense supporting it?

I'm beginning to feel like a heel that I ever defended him.

Your not in the WWE

Your saying in your posts that we should support the coach. We all support the coach. Just because we disagree with this decision, does not mean we do not want BB to be proved right and for the team too WIN.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots