PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Why do I bother...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Foxypats

Pro Bowl Player
Reaction score
I turned on the TV to watch the NFL awards and what do you know? Seth Meyers talked about the Patriots and deflateball and stupid jokes for the first 5 mins....what an idiot !! Some people actually didn't laugh but most did !

I don't find seth myers funny ever. Did they show the people laughing or could it have been pumped in crowd noise like the Colts do?

No disrespect intended, but what were you thinking??

I am left with one, burning question. Who the **** is Seth Myers?

how creative on myers' part

I turned on the TV to watch the NFL awards and what do you know? Seth Meyers talked about the Patriots and deflateball and stupid jokes for the first 5 mins....what an idiot !! Some people actually didn't laugh but most did !
Not a single joke he said was funny.

I have turned it off now. Cris Carter , Faulk, all the usual suspects were laughing. Actually I will say Wes Welker , Andrew Luck and Aaron Rogers looked pissed especially Welker !

I have turned it off now. Cris Carter , Faulk, all the usual suspects were laughing. Actually I will say Wes Welker , Andrew Luck and Aaron Rogers looked pissed especially Welker !

Yeah, I was watching too. A lot of the people, mostly players, looked uncomfortable.

I did think his shot on Goodell was pretty funny. He thrashed a lot of people up there... really laid into Luck about his neck beard.

kick.jpg

Media at work

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing