2020 Patriots Season:
Upcoming Opponent:
Next Up: N/A

Current Patriots Twitter Feed:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Foxypats

Pro Bowl Player
I turned on the TV to watch the NFL awards and what do you know? Seth Meyers talked about the Patriots and deflateball and stupid jokes for the first 5 mins....what an idiot !! Some people actually didn't laugh but most did !

Galeb

Experienced Starter w/First Big Contract
I am left with one, burning question. Who the **** is Seth Myers?

Tunescribe

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
2019 Weekly Picks Winner
I turned on the TV to watch the NFL awards and what do you know? Seth Meyers talked about the Patriots and deflateball and stupid jokes for the first 5 mins....what an idiot !! Some people actually didn't laugh but most did !
Not a single joke he said was funny.

Foxypats

Pro Bowl Player
I have turned it off now. Cris Carter , Faulk, all the usual suspects were laughing. Actually I will say Wes Welker , Andrew Luck and Aaron Rogers looked pissed especially Welker !

Anteros

Third String But Playing on Special Teams
I have turned it off now. Cris Carter , Faulk, all the usual suspects were laughing. Actually I will say Wes Welker , Andrew Luck and Aaron Rogers looked pissed especially Welker !

Yeah, I was watching too. A lot of the people, mostly players, looked uncomfortable.

37Harrison

2nd Team Getting Their First Start
I did think his shot on Goodell was pretty funny. He thrashed a lot of people up there... really laid into Luck about his neck beard.

Bobsyouruncle

Experienced Starter w/First Big Contract

Media at work

Status
Not open for further replies.