PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Who's your x factor for both teams Sunday

Status
Not open for further replies.
My dark horse in this whole game is Scott Chandler. Hey, it can happen...

^ he's the forgotten man. If he could just catch a pass he could probably run over some guys

Brandon LaFell for the good guys
Peyton Manning for the other guys

Agree, Lafell or some person besides JE and Gronk are going to have to show up. Would love it if it were Jackson but I don't see that happening!

amendola...last couple of games he's done little in the passing game. with the attention focused on edelman/gronk danny has to step up and move the chains.

for the donkeys..everybody is writing manning off. i think he has a decent game to be honest. maybe throws a few td's.

I'm taking the over. Not even close.

X factor, I'll take three: Hicks and Hightower and Sheard. I'd take the entire D but I think those three will be key to stopping the run. Stopping Denver's zone run scheme will win the game.
revising my X factor.

Now I have to go with Kevin Snyder, UDFA rookie freshly promoted from practice squad. He was signed by the Lions, injured in pre-season, started the season on IR then cut. Patriots signed him to the practice squad December 16 after he'd spent a week on the Niner's PS in October.

He has gotta be the answer to the question of how the Pats will find a way to top Malcolm Butler as unlikely hero.

Turnovers.

Patriots: If we play to our potential and don't turn over the ball we win by two scores.
Broncos: The refs.

I like apple. Much better than cherry. Big Apple turnovers are the best.

I like cherry or blueberry. Much better if no one intercepts them before I have a chance to eat them.

Assuming a theory of great players usually play very well ....
The X factors for this game are 3 on the defensive side who have move it up a level abilities.

Justin Coleman - Duron Harmon - Malcom Brown ...
If these 3 have great games then the Broncos are in serious trouble.

I think the play of Brown, Hicks, Branch and Siliga will be critical to determining how the Broncos will be running their offense. If these guys can control the LOS and allow the LB's clean shots at he RB's it puts the game in Mannings hands. Based on Mannings play and his ability to put TD's on the board I really like the chances if the Pats interior guys play well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes