PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Who's opting out from season tickets?

Status
Not open for further replies.

PatsWSB47

Pro Bowl Player
Reaction score
Have to let them know today

How is it setup? If you opt in do you have to pay your full fees and roll the dice, or will it be adjusted based on how many games you actually get to go to?

Seems like the only reason to go in this year would be to keep any seats you already had for future seasons.

Seems like the only reason to go in this year would be to keep any seats you already had for future seasons.
I think that next year your seats are protected, even if you opt out this year, assuming that we can seat to full capacity by September 2021.

I thought the deadline was Friday? Confused?

If you opt out of tickets, the team will carry over your STH rights to next year.

If you don't opt out of tickets, the team will inform you they don't have any tickets available for you and they will carry over your STH rights to next year.

If you opt out of tickets, the team will carry over your STH rights to next year.

If you don't opt out of tickets, the team will inform you they don't have any tickets available for you and they will carry over your STH rights to next year.
Agreed. I'm staying in just to see if I get any tickets, but I'm thinking there won't be any anyways...

We should pool our Patsfans resources in other words anyone want to take me to some games. I'm so depressed about the email saying 1-2 games per account. Been 20 years since I missed a home game.

We just opted out. Very sad day. I am not liking this global world economy one bit.

How are the 20,000 or so tickets to get in the stadium chosen?

How are the 20,000 or so tickets to get in the stadium chosen?

Its more like 13k people, the stadium doesn't hold 100k people.

Agreed. I'm staying in just to see if I get any tickets, but I'm thinking there won't be any anyways...

Same here....I opted in — worst case is my bill is already paid for next year (yes, bob kraft can have the interest My money would have earned).

Also, I’m thinking there may be a special gift for those opting in.....a cool banner or something, who knows.

The owners really ought to cancel the season ticket sales for this year and GIVE tickets to STH'ers for any games that seat fans. It would cost them nothing and win a lot of good will -- which they need in spades!

We should pool our Patsfans resources in other words anyone want to take me to some games. I'm so depressed about the email saying 1-2 games per account. Been 20 years since I missed a home game.

Ticketmaster / NFL ticket exchange would be your “ legal” source.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes