PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Who would you drop?

37Harrison

2nd Team Getting Their First Start
Reaction score
I am looking for some opinions as to who I should drop in order to pick up Brandon Stokley. My two choices are:

1. Donte Stallworth (obviously he hasn't done anything yet but I think once teams give Moss the attention he deserves, Stallworth will do well. However he has only produced a combined 2 points in 2 weeks)

2. Mike Furrey (Seems like with all of the firepower in Detroit he is seeing less and less)

Last edited:
I have Stallworth on one of my fantasy teams. If i were you I would drop Furrey, unless you have some time. The Pats have Buffalo this week, so I'm thinking Stallworth might finally have a good game. Thats' why i say Furrrey because of this weeks matchups. If Stallworth doesn't have at least 1 TD and 70 yards this week I'm dropping him too.

Last edited:
I dropped Furrey and picked up Brandon Stokley. I just can't start Stallworth yet. I think he MAY have a big day tomorrow against the Bills but I have seen nothing out of him to warrant starting him at this point.

I got a guy to agree to a trade with me although it won't go through until after this weekends games because he doesn't have a computer at home (he has to go to the library today) and it takes 2 days after he accepts for the trade to go through.

What's the trade you ask? I'm trading him Darrell Jackson and in return I am getting Javon Walker. I thought he knew something about this game but I guess I was wrong! :rocker:

I dropped Furrey and picked up Brandon Stokley. I just can't start Stallworth yet. I think he MAY have a big day tomorrow against the Bills but I have seen nothing out of him to warrant starting him at this point.

I got a guy to agree to a trade with me although it won't go through until after this weekends games because he doesn't have a computer at home (he has to go to the library today) and it takes 2 days after he accepts for the trade to go through.

What's the trade you ask? I'm trading him Darrell Jackson and in return I am getting Javon Walker. I thought he knew something about this game but I guess I was wrong! :rocker:

LMAO. You better hope you goes to the library. That is the biggest steal. Hilarious man. I guess he doesn't know the game.

You got Javon Walker from him? Wow you really swindled that guy. It was straight up WR for WR?

You got Javon Walker from him? Wow you really swindled that guy. It was straight up WR for WR?

Yeah it is a straight up WR for WR trade. I ALMOST feel bad about it but not really. He has Walker sitting the bench anyways. He also has TO, Lee Evans, Greg Jennings, and T Williamson.

He watches college mostly so I thought I might be able to snag Javon and told him that they (d Jack and Walker) are very comparable #1 WR in regards to their fantasy point production for the year.

There are a couple of guys in my league that don't know anything about FF. I got D Jack from some other guy in another straight up WR/WR trade for E. Kennison.

Did I do something wrong?

Last edited:
LMAO. You better hope you goes to the library. That is the biggest steal. Hilarious man. I guess he doesn't know the game.

He has already verbally agreed to the trade with me.

If he doesn't go to the library, I have a laptop that I can bring into work to get around the company's firewall. He can then do the trade there. I've got it covered. :singing:

Last edited:
From Eddie Kennison to Javon Walker.... talk about trading up. LOL. Are you related to PT Barnum?

Yeah it is a straight up WR for WR trade. I ALMOST feel bad about it but not really. He has Walker sitting the bench anyways. He also has TO, Lee Evans, Greg Jennings, and T Williamson.

He watches college mostly so I thought I might be able to snag Javon and told him that they (d Jack and Walker) are very comparable #1 WR in regards to their fantasy point production for the year.

There are a couple of guys in my league that don't know anything about FF. I got D Jack from some other guy in another straight up WR/WR trade for E. Kennison.

Did I do something wrong?

Yeah you did do something wrong. Ever hear of robbery its a felony, lol.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Back