PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Who the F**K is Rob Parker ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

abdul7

Third String But Playing on Special Teams
2021 Weekly Picks Winner
Reaction score
Hello and please excuse my ignorance as an Arab from Bahrain,,,,who the hell is this moron Rob Parker ?
I like listening to Skip Bayless although i hate his opinion on BB ,,and he is on a program called Undisputed with another idiot which i know you all understand who i am talking about. But my ears couldn't believe what this human being called Parker said !!o_Oo_Oo_O. First he thinks the Bengals are going to win the Super Bowl o_O!!! and he predicts for sure they win this Sunday against the Pats.
What is his background in the NFL and was he an x player ? Guys like him would be taken straight to the Mental Hospital in my country.
Surely he must have some kind of sickness,,,is he American ?
I am sorry to ask in helping me understand this person.
On another note ,,,,welcome back GOAT to your first home again this Season. GO PATS.

Hello and please excuse my ignorance as an Arab from Bahrain,,,,who the hell is this moron Rob Parker ?
I like listening to Skip Bayless although i hate his opinion on BB ,,and he is on a program called Undisputed with another idiot which i know you all understand who i am talking about. But my ears couldn't believe what this human being called Parker said !!o_Oo_Oo_O. First he thinks the Bengals are going to win the Super Bowl o_O!!! and he predicts for sure they win this Sunday against the Pats.
What is his background in the NFL and was he an x player ? Guys like him would be taken straight to the Mental Hospital in my country.
Surely he must have some kind of sickness,,,is he American ?
I am sorry to ask in helping me understand this person.
On another note ,,,,welcome back GOAT to your first home again this Season. GO PATS.

First mistake is listening to SB

he appears to be another idiot
Rob Parker (sports journalist) - Wikipedia

no wonder you didnt notice him

and yes, welcome back Tommy

The "controversies" tab in his wiki page is funny.

This guy is an idiot. Pretty much gets fired from every job he gets for being an idiot so he ends up a radio talk show guy who shows up when bayless needs a clown.

He is as anti patriot as it gets by the way.

He is the guy who said RG III isn't black enough.

Funny line though. When the lions were going 0-16 the DC was HC Rod Marinellis son in law.
In the pc after a 42-7 loss Parker asked him if he wished his daughter had married a better defensive coordinator.

Rob Parker is an arrogant ignorant ass who was fired by ESPN for racist remarks. Questioned weather RG III was a real "brother or a cornball brother" on the air. He feared "He might even be a Republican". Aside from his obvious prejudice and irrational fear of white people in general, his football opinions were mostly wrong.

he's a jets fan and former espn commentator. they fired his ***. i was so sick him not just saying but YELLING on tv how tom brady wasn't going to win #4. that is one guy that i won't miss.

Thankyou Sir,,,but my liking to Skip comes from his opinion on Brady and that he is The GOAT.
Sometimes he doesn't make sense but on many occasions he does say the right things.
Thankyou all for making me understand who this idiot Parker is. Does he really get paid for the ******** he talks ?

Thankyou Sir,,,but my liking to Skip comes from his opinion on Brady and that he is The GOAT.
Sometimes he doesn't make sense but on many occasions he does say the right things.
Thankyou all for making me understand who this idiot Parker is. Does he really get paid for the ******** he talks ?
got to love america
Yes , even steven A smith gets paid

Sad

Just another worthless hateful media HACK.

Most sports media are. A lot of these guys have never played sports in their lives. Instead, most these wimps mostly played instruments like the flute and the clarinet, joined the drama club, and were (and still are) very much the definition of beta males. That's the persona they inhabit. They have less than a cursory knowledge of any sport and their disdain for guys like Brady usually come from the fact that they are either jealous of them or spiteful of the fact that guys like Brady were the ones that enjoyed success and popularity while these dorks were popping zits and eating lunch alone in bathroom stalls when they were younger. It oozes through in a lot of their reporting. Of course, there are some exceptions but they are few and far between.

Hello and please excuse my ignorance as an Arab from Bahrain,,,,Guys like him would be taken straight to the Mental Hospital in my country.

Sometimes a little arbitrary authoritarianism provides some short term relief.

But the Bahrainian (sp?) mental health system would be overwhelmed by NFL fanbases. The Jets alone would fill every bed on a global scale is stupid uninformed opinions were the criteria.

The "controversies" tab in his wiki page is funny.

Heh, the "controversies" tab is twice as long as the "career" tab

Then again, that's apparently all you need to do to make a successful career in sports media these days. You no longer need to produce insightful, intelligent stories. All you need to do is put out something that gets a lot of hits. The stupider the better

the " cornball brother " whatever that means

anyway, rob is a notorious boston hater.

Look at the date :D

Nice prediction lol. This guy is also as diehard a Patriot and Brady Hater as anyone out there.

WOW,,,,I didn't know this MORON Existed !!! Must keep up with my American friends to help me know all the assholes in your country !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing